A Question from Sky
This post is a response to Sky’s question for The Council about how to find “the highest and most loving way to create harmony and balance in my new relationship.” Sky’s full question can be found here.
After reading Sky’s question to The Council, they expressed a desire to address it sentence by sentence to make sure they address each issue.
You Have Access to Higher Wisdom
The Council enjoyed Sky’s reference to them as “Beloved Council.” And they love that Sky is thankful for their higher wisdom, but they remind Sky and the rest of us that humans are spirit in a physical body and we have the potential to access the same wisdom, but we tend to forget we’re spiritual beings with this ability. The Council says it’s their desire to remind us of the wisdom we have within us, and they do this by “knocking us on the head a little bit, and opening the door of our heart a little bit” to help us access this wisdom within ourselves.
This post is the first part of a response to a comment by Robyn (click to view comment) who asks The Council for support and guidance to:
- Get past feeling it’s not safe to be herself
- Stop believing she will be rejected if she expresses her true feelings
- Start speaking and living her truth
Robyn adds that she:
- Seems to have spent most of her life running away from herself
- Has tried being almost anyone but who she really is
- Has tried to make herself more like people she’s admired
- Never got to know who she genuinely is, and suspects the reason is that she won’t be able to love and accept herself
- Is tired of pretending
Thank you, Robyn, for your comment. If it hasn’t occurred to you already that your questions are evidence you’ve started speaking your truth, you may want to give this some thought.
- Audio Content
- Connecting With Spirit
- Decision Making
- Free Will
- Group Session
- Helping Others
- Law of Attraction
- Multiple Realities
- Near Death Experience
- New Guidance
- Other Lifetimes
- Part of a Series
- Pre-Incarnation Planning
- Questions & Answers
- Thought for the Day
- You Create Your Reality