How Does the Black Lives Matter Movement Relate to Me?

This post answers questions for The Council from a reader named, Amy, who’s asking for guidance on how to navigate living in America now, especially relative to the Black Lives Matter movement. I don’t feel called to protest in the streets or post about it on social media, and The Council says this is wonderful. My inclination is to hold space and live lovingly knowing that can change the world.

The Council says many spirits in our reality right now have specifically planned to come in and hold the light and loving thoughts. When there’s negativity, acknowledge it to yourself and don’t get into discussions where there are likely to be disagreements or one person tries to convince the other.

Be quiet, send loving thoughts and energy, and meditate on peace. There isn’t any need to make your beliefs public. What’s necessary right now is for everyone to think peaceful thoughts and move within your heart and hold onto the light and good thoughts.

It’s not necessary to move forward with disruptive action. What’s necessary is to work with positive energy. Everything is created in an energetic field first and then it’s brought into your reality. Have good thoughts. See the world as you’d like it to be.

When you’re aware of negativity going on, it’s okay to acknowledge this negativity, but then rethink it in a more positive way. These people who are causing upheaval and negativity at this time, that are angry because of what’s going on – that isn’t how we bring peace and love into this world.

Allow negative people to have their thoughts and to do what they’re doing until they realize that violence only brings more violence. To get to a place of great change, your thinking must change. There must be more loving thoughts. Put beautiful white and pink energy around people, around situations, and around your world. That’s how you help with the changes that are needed in your world right now.

We applaud you for not being one of these people who try to convince others they’re wrong. When people talk to you about their beliefs, tell them you don’t wish to talk about these situations at this time. If you feel you must listen when someone expresses what feels like a negative opinion, at the end you can say that you hear what they believe and see it’s important to them. Acknowledge the other person, but don’t get into a discussion about who believes what and why, and they are trying to get you to change your belief.

Amy says this sometimes feels passive and she’s concerned she’s not doing enough. The Council replies that she is doing more than enough if you maintain a peaceful attitude and work with the energy. This is exactly what’s needed at this time.

Amy says she could use some advice on how to handle people who express their racist beliefs to her. I feel I’m too inclined to keep the peace and maybe this isn’t the right option now. The Council says keeping peace is the perfect option right now. You’re already on the right path and intuitively doing what needs to be done.

Listen to the entire 5-minute audio recording of our session with The Council (below) to hear all their guidance for Amy and the rest of us and let us know what you feel about it, or ask your own question.

If you like this post, please consider clicking the LIKE button in the section following the recording to let us and other readers know. Thanks.

June 17, 2020 - Posted by | Audio Content, Channeling, Love, Questions & Answers, Spirit | , , , , , , , ,

1. This was great, thank you all so much. I love reading this blog every day.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by lilydaisy | June 18, 2020 | Reply

• We’re glad you liked this blog, LilyDaisy, and we’ll do what we can to make it even more interesting. Hope you keep reading. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | June 19, 2020 | Reply

2. I believe this will resonate with so many people so thank you to The Council for this response.

I would like to ask a question about my relationship with my mother. Some time ago I asked The Council why I felt so afraid of her and I was given a very thought provoking response about our past lives together. Now I would like to get some guidance on how I can heal this fear I have and feeling of being terrorized. I have been seeing a psychologist to help me deal with the anxiety, the anger, confusion, hurt and resentment. But I would like to know what more I can do in terms of my spirit to help me heal. Thank you so much in advance

Liked by 1 person

Comment by PE | June 18, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, PE. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about connecting to your higher self to help you heal and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | June 19, 2020 | Reply

3. Thank you for this wisdom. I do not feel called to protest, but am focusing on peace. So many people I know can’t even begin to understand this.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by mariner2mother | June 18, 2020 | Reply

• Thanks for your comment, Susan. You may want to experiment with thinking about the people you know understanding this better and see if it makes a difference. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | June 19, 2020 | Reply

4. By keeping the peace and pouring light into the world we are increasing the amount of peace and light in the world, and hopefully, with enough people doing that, all the negative thoughts and actions will burn themselves out. In my heart, I am with the protestors and I understand the need for protesting as it shows those in charge that people are serious about wanting change. I’ve protested for women’s rights, and gun control and climate change, but I am not protesting now due to coronavirus concerns for one, but also because the protests have become too violent and I am only interested in joining others in peaceful protest. I think you can be supportive of the cause but not actually get in the thick of it. I find that sending light and love to the world is helpful when you feel you’re not doing enough. It could take years for things to change, but I know there are meditation studies (Greg Braden talks about some) that show the actual number of people you need for critical mass and change to occur (in this instance to lower the crime rate) is much lower than you would think, as little as one percent. Sooo, your staying home and sending light to the world could be more important than if you put your shoes on and took to the streets.

Liked by 3 people

Comment by Pam Lazos | June 18, 2020 | Reply

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )