What’s Causing My Mysterious Allergy Symptoms?

This post answers questions for The Council from an anonymous reader who’s been having mysterious allergy symptoms for the last six months.

Anon: These symptoms feel like angry little pinpricks and itchiness, Sometimes I can literally feel it sweep up my body when I begin to experience symptoms, or when I wake up at night.

Council: Many things are going on here. You need to work on each of your chakras. Learn to do chakra breathing. Energy isn’t moving through your body easily. We suggest getting Chiropractic adjustments with a Chiropractor who uses Applied Kinesiology. You can also get some massage.

Anon: It’s especially on my arms, hands, and behind my ears.

Council: You have many pinched nerves and this is all from stress.

Anon: I thought it was a shampoo I was using, the medicine I was taking, or the ultraviolet resin I was working with. But now I’m in a different country and it’s happening again. I feel like my body is trying to tell me something, but I’m not sure what it is.

Council: Your body is telling you it needs help with your chakras. You can reverse these symptoms with Chiropractic adjustments, massage, and most of all, working with your chakras. Yoga will also be good after a while. You can very easily reverse these symptoms. Let go of worrying about them. Your symptoms are from stuck energy.

Anon: Is it stress-related, or is it a reaction to letting go of stress?

Council: Your symptoms are a result of being afraid of letting go.

Anon: I’ve just moved to a new country where I feel much safer and happier, but at night I’ve also been having nightmares about being left alone in one way or another…

Council: Yes, this is abandonment.

Anon: …which is something I know I fear and wanted to work on in this lifetime.

Council: And that fear will start in the first chakra and work its way up.

Anon: Is there any way to stop these symptoms? I’m especially sad that I’m having this reaction when I’m working with ultraviolet resin because this brings me lots of joy and is a creative outlet for me.

If illness is something I’ve chosen to help me learn a lesson, what’s the lesson I’m supposed to be learning here?

Council: The lesson here is to learn another way to care for yourself. It’s to learn about energy. It’s to learn about the different layers of a body. Any sort of book that talks about alternative healing. or the different layers in your aura. or anything like that will help you understand the energy and get it to move.

Listen to the entire 4-minute audio recording of our session with The Council (below) to hear all their guidance for Anonymous and the rest of us, and let us know what you feel about it. You can also ask The Council your own question by typing it into one of the Comment boxes that appear at the bottom of most of our blog pages.

If you like this post, please click the LIKE button in the section following the recording to let us and other readers know. Thanks.

May 8, 2022 - Posted by | Audio Content, Chakras, Challenges, Channeling, Healing, Questions & Answers | , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. But again, sorry for bringing up the subject, its not like i want to talk about it to spread any negative emotions it might bring up, +. im done forever thinking and talking about it, its not up to me to think so much about this and that, kind of.

but, it isnt so wierd to feel the need to ask spirit guides why it happens, why does it have to happen.

And if they think its such a good purposeful thing, they should send their own soulds into those horrific places and feel it themselves instead of letting others go through it.

But again, its not like i wish it for anyone.

Im done now, sorry for many comments, BYE BYE ! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

– COKE COLA

Comment by Anonymous | May 10, 2022 | Reply

2. Its not up to me to understand everything in life or say that anything should be different, but holocaust is awful, and it isnt so wierd to ask “why does it have to happen”.

Comment by Anonymous | May 10, 2022 | Reply

3. Or well, ive heard your souls can still stay with one another, so in a way family isnt lost for all eternity.

But again, im done thinking about it, imma focus on happier subjects and what not.

Sorry to bring it up !

BYE ! 😀 😀 :D.

COKE COLA.

Comment by Anonymous | May 10, 2022 | Reply

4. In done anyway, sorry, bye forever, done thinking about it, bye!

Coke cola

Comment by Coke | May 10, 2022 | Reply

5. And last, Instead of the council being at a joyful place in spirit as guides, why dont they send their own souls into childrens bodies and experience torture by psycopaths? If something good comes out of it for others and its a purposeful thing. If they argue that its something people want to experience, why dont they do it….

Not that i wish anything bad for anyone, im just saying, its a difficult subject.

And i rather focus on happier things sort of.

-Coke cola

Comment by Coke cola | May 10, 2022 | Reply

6. And why should the council be in spirit and experience joy if they think suffering is a blessing that teaches others what happens when people arent at a loving place,

Maybe they should put their souls, their spirit, at torturous places instead of being guides in spirit,
    And see how it feels to be children and tortured by sadistic pshycopaths, sort of.

Or parents to witness their children being tortured, good parents and not bad ones who dont care.

Comment by Coke cola | May 10, 2022 | Reply

7. + its stephen frys fault thoughts like that entered my head, its not my fault

But im done thinking about it now, bye!

Comment by Coke cola | May 10, 2022 | Reply

8. No actually sorry nevermind, i asked it again and said can you ask it afterall,

dont do it, im done thinking about it. ill focus on other happier things and live my life instead.

Comment by Anonymous | May 10, 2022 | Reply

9. It isnt a blessing at all to experience torture, its nothing you ever wish to experience, not for all eternity.

But in soul form you will gladly choose it.

Comment by Anonymous | May 10, 2022 | Reply

10. Actually, afterall; can you ask them about human suffering, and say that its difficult to understand?

Well its not up to me to understand everything in life, but either way. People are mostly fleeing from war because they dont want to experience those gruesome things. You would never choose those difficulties in human form, they are too awful.

Why do sadistic psycophats get to be allowed to torture children. Why are good people victims of war crime and things like that.

And then its sad that your family is lost for all eternity, because you go to new places.

Comment by Anonymous | May 10, 2022 | Reply

11. I first said i struggled to understand human suffering but im not going to ask any question about it and i am done thinking about it , but ill just say you can tell thecouncil it certainly sounds like a spiritual answer to say that pain has a purpose if you think about movies where humans are being brainwashed in religion and sacrifice other human beings to whatever god they believe in, im kind of joking…

Like in Indiana Jones, for example

But anyway, Bye bye, and have a good day! 😀

Comment by Coke Cola | May 9, 2022 | Reply

12. I first said i struggled to understand human suffering but im not going to ask any question about it and i am done thinking about it , but ill just say you can tell thecouncil it certainly sounds like a spiritual answer to say that pain has a purpose if you think about movies where humans are being brainwashed in religion and sacrifice other human beings to whatever god they believe in, im kind of joking…

Like in Indiana jones for example.

– Coke cola

But anyway, Bye bye, and have a good day!

Comment by Coke Cola | May 9, 2022 | Reply