Welcome to Ask The Council, a blog where you can ask a group of loving and wise spirit guides a question and get an answer, for free. You can also contact us for a paid private phone session with The Council, and you can read the questions other readers have asked and the answers they’ve received. Other posts contain quotations from The Council that we hope you find inspiring, uplifting, and educational.

If there’s a question you’ve been thinking about and you’re curious how The Council might answer it, we encourage you to either use the blog’s Comments feature to ask your question, or contact us for a private phone session. You can click here to go to the ‘Let us know what you think about this post, or ask The Council a question’ section of this Welcome post and type your question there or you can type your question in the same section at the bottom of any post that inspires you to ask a question or leave a comment.

Cynthia is able to communicate with a group of five non-physical spirit guides in a manner similar to the way Esther Hicks communicates with and speaks for the spirit guides, Abraham, and Jane Roberts communicated and spoke for the spirit guide, Seth. I (Bob) basically interview The Council as they speak through Cynthia during what we refer to as a session. Sessions generally last 5-15 minutes and are usually audio recorded. During the session Cynthia is aware of what The Council is saying and she also receives visual impressions and other types of telepathic communication from them.

If you’re used to thinking of yourself in a more limited sense, the idea that you are the creator of your experience may be difficult to understand. Our post, What About This Idea That We Create Whatever We Desire, offers insights into this idea.

The left-hand column on the Home page contain a long chronological series of posts with the most recent on top. Each post begins with a title. Clicking on a post title will take you to a blog page dedicated to that particular post. Following each post is a Like button where you can indicate to us and other readers if you like the post.

1. Hello Bob and Cynthia,
    I am wondering why I would choose this life and how I can have hope. I’ve had a very unhappy childhood, I’ve been depressed all my life and discovered that I wasn’t able to practice a profession that I successfully studied for because apparently I have a slight cognitive impairment (which could be due to the long lasting depresdion). Currently working an unfulfilling job. I am on medication which is not working after trying many. I am unhappy and feel trapped in my current marriage. I don’t have many friends or support except for mental health professionals. Sometimes it just seems too much. Can you advise what to do? It just seems so hopeless.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Mari | June 12, 2021 | Reply

2. Hello Bob and Cynthia! It seems as if one of our main purposes is to have a spiritual awakening, to rediscover our true selves and realize just how powerful and divine we all are. During a QHHT hypnotherapy session, I had a profound experience of my higher self. I was expansive and gigantic–full of divine love, energy, and power. My council spoke through me and answered all of my questions. My question is: what happens for future lives after we do have an awakening to our true self? Do we have to reincarnate again, and therefore, “forget” who we really are again? Is there an end to reincarnation once we have fully awakening to our higher self on earth? Or at least do we transcend to higher states of consciousness? What is my path forward? Thank you, Darla

Comment by She's a Maineiac | June 8, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Darla. Good to hear from you. Congratulations on your experience of your higher self during hypnotherapy. For those who are unfamiliar with QHHT it stands for Quantuum Healing Hypnotherapy Technique. Excellent questions about future lives after one awakens to our true self, the end of reincarnation, transcending to higher states of consciousness, and your path moving forward. We’ll ask The Council these questions as soon as we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thank you so much for these extremely thoughtful questions. We look forward to hearing what The Council has to say about them. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | June 8, 2021 | Reply

3. Hi, I was wondering if the Council can briefly describe to me which 3 or 4 of my other lifetimes that would be most beneficial for me to try and connect with to help me succeed and deal with my income and health struggles?

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Rob | June 3, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Rob. We’ll be happy to ask The Council about lifetimes that could be affecting your current income and health struggles when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of it as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | June 4, 2021 | Reply

• They don’t even have to be affecting necessarily but perhaps helpful in any way

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Rob | June 4, 2021 | Reply

4. Hi everyone! I am posting this on the blog to expand on the personal email that I sent to Cynthia and Bob as a thank you after a personal reading. I hope this will give insight to anyone wondering about what a personal session is like or maybe it will inspire someone to get one.

I had my first phone reading for my 22nd birthday last week, and it was incredible! I had this beautiful 30-minute conversation with the council where I could ask any question that I wanted. It was highly personal, filled with so much love, care, and guidance. I did not expect so much to come through.
    I had prepared a list of questions, but I probably only got through the first few because so much guidance was given to me.

The council is incredibly loving, funny, and they answered some questions that I had had for a long time. I feel so much clarity, purpose, and a sense of direction. I am in the beginning of a new journey; a path that I have wanted to go down for quite some time, but didn’t really know for sure if I could. The council basically told me that this path that I had been questioning, was what I had wanted to do in the first place before I even got here! So because of this, I feel so much support and validation.

I feel excited for life, and after the reading I just felt so much joy in the air. Bob and Cynthia also have the most comforting voices, and it was such a pleasure to talk to such warm and loving people. If you are thinking of getting a reading, I highly recommend it, and I will for sure be back for another one, because I have many more questions! The other amazing thing is that they record the session and send it to you so you can listen to it as many times as you want to! Much love, and thank you so much again!!

Comment by Kaitlin | May 26, 2021 | Reply

• Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaitlin. We’re glad you felt comfortable talking with us and for suggesting to readers they try a phone session if they’re thinking about it. Be well. Until the next time.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 29, 2021 | Reply

5. Hello, I wanted to find the meaning in giving up three years of my life to help a brother who was ill, who eventually died, then his son taking his life in despair two days later. I was beyond devastated trying to pick up the pieces of my life following massive tragedy. My brothers wife, had sheltered him and their son for help and guidance from me and my sisters prior to their passing so there was no way to help. After one year I was recovering and ready to “get my life back”. I was still hoping for love. I attracted a wonderful man in a dead marriage and he was the most incredible man I had ever met through my work in his office. This alone surprised me I would meet someone in my late years. His wife unbeknownst to me had asked him for a divorce and we developed a very close, non physical deep friendship. I thought finally he was worth the wait, but no this too seems like it will go nowhere. I was hoping God was finally giving me a gift and if appears not to be. I feel hopeless to ever have someone of my own. Just wonder after decades of looking and being open to love, am I meant to be alone? I have given everything in love and service and feel completely empty.

Thank you for direction. Basically are there things we ask for that we will never get?

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Chris | May 17, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Chris. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about your brother, his son, and being alone when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 18, 2021 | Reply

• Thank you Bob and Cynthia so much.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Chris | May 18, 2021 | Reply

6. Dear Council and Bob/Cynthia,

I am curious about seeing shadows from the corner of my eyes. Since a lot of years now, I see shadows from the corner of my eyes. I have not faced any negative consequences from it but I am curious about knowing what it is.

At times, I almost feel like a shadow has walked in the room, only to realize later there was no one there. Can the council please guide me about what this shadows/presence is and what does it represent in my life.

Does it mean by any chance that I am unconsciously developing my Clairvoyance. Also curious if I need any protection so to say from this shadows.

Thanks and love

Comment by Live_Breathe | May 11, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Live_Breathe. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about the shadows you’ve been seeing and if there’s any relationship to developing clairvoyance. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthai

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 13, 2021 | Reply

7. Hello Bob,Cynthia and the council,

Thanks for the amazing work that you guys do. I have a question about Covid condition in India at present. Its getting worst day by day and millions of people are dying everyday.

We have lost very close family members due to covid and almost every other day we hear someone we know passing away from corona – this includes very young members as well. As an empath, it affects me very deeply.

I want to ask a question – can the council please give an insight about when do they see situation improving? I am very scared for my aged parents in India who are alone at present. And if possible – please give a guidance about how one can remain positive and stay protected from this virus.

Thanks. Much love.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Lightworker | May 10, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Lightworker. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about Covid and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 10, 2021 | Reply

8. Hi, I am struggling watching my young son navigate this world. He’s a tricky kid, very bright and curious but competitive and insecure. And he seems that he just can’t get a break. His little brother is easy and seems to skate through. But my oldest- in our neighborhood and extended family, at his new school he often feels excluded. How can we help him feel loved, know close friendship. I often wonder what he carried into this life from other lives. If his journey is meant to be difficult I can’t change that but I’m curious if I can help him experience more peace and kindness along the way. He’s very resistant to any sort of meditation or mindfulness. Thank you!

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Anonymous | April 30, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Anonymous. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about your son when we have time and we’ll post their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 8, 2021 | Reply

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )