This post is inspired by a reader named Kelly who has several questions for The Council. First she asks about her 7-year old boy who has a physical tick disorder because Kelly and her son’s father (who she’s apparently separated from) have extremely different religious views – he’s a Jehovah’s Witness and she believes in magic.
The Council suggests keeping calmness around her son at this time and giving him more attention. He needs stability that he’s not feeling right now. Give him a peaceful environment and show him love. And it is very important to teach him about the many different religions in this world and experience their different beliefs. This is something he’ll use later in life.
Kelly had a miscarriage recently and she asks why, and if she’ll have another child. The Council says it was agreed upon in spirit if she, her partner, or her child had a change of heart about this pregnancy it would be acceptable to end it. In this case the soul of the child decided it wasn’t able to learn what it needed to learn by coming into Kelly’s life and decided to miscarry. And The Council says they do see another child is possible.
Kelly has had dreams about having a child and she asks how important they are. The Council says sometimes a dream has pieces of information about problems during your day. And sometimes when you have a dream you cannot forget and is crystal clear to you day after day as if you’re currently experiencing it, there is a very important message in that dream, and as you give this dream more attention you will learn what it’s trying to show you.
And Kelly asks about the man she’s currently involved with and whether she should give up her professional plans for travel because of her partner’s jealously. The Council suggests reviewing this relationship and deciding whether Kelly is truly happy in it or not. If she thinks they have the patience for each other, keep focusing on the happiness they can experience. And when the doubt comes, acknowledge it and refocus on how you’d like your life to be. Or does she prefer the freedom of traveling, learning, and perhaps bringing someone else into her life. Only she can make this decision.
Listen to our entire 14-minute session with The Council on Kelly’s questions to receive all their guidance, and let us know what you think.
This post describes part of a session with The Council inspired by a question from Jose about how the past, present, and future all happen at the same time. Topics addressed include:
- Jose’s question: Why does The Council sometimes refer to ‘past’ lives when they say at other times the past, the present, and the future are all happening at the same time?
- Future lives
- The connection all human beings have to the creative genius of any human being who has ever lived, and your ability to access this creativity.
- The importance of your ability to choose
- The importance of the present moment
This post is a response to Oxana’s questions about:
- The meaning of religion
- Why she has never been able to embrace religion, particularly Christianity, which she considers her religion
- Feeling like an outsider because of difficulties becoming part of a group
The Council’s Perspective on Religion
During our session on Oxana’s questions and comments, The Council made several points about religion, including these:
- Religion is about people’s desire to: experience God, experience a connection with God, experience a connection with the source of all that is.
- The desire for a religious experience of unity and oneness with God is a powerful attractive force that draws people of similar religious beliefs together into communities of worship and faith.
- Audio Content
- Connecting With Spirit
- Decision Making
- Free Will
- Group Session
- Helping Others
- Law of Attraction
- Life Purpose
- Multiple Realities
- Near Death Experience
- New Guidance
- Non-Physical Beings
- Other Lifetimes
- Other Realities
- Part of a Series
- Pre-Incarnation Planning
- Psychic Ability
- Questions & Answers
- Thought for the Day
- You Create Your Reality