This post describes part of a session with The Council inspired by a question from Jose about how the past, present, and future all happen at the same time. Topics addressed include:
- Jose’s question: Why does The Council sometimes refer to ‘past’ lives when they say at other times the past, the present, and the future are all happening at the same time?
- Future lives
- The connection all human beings have to the creative genius of any human being who has ever lived, and your ability to access this creativity.
- The importance of your ability to choose
- The importance of the present moment
This post is a response to Oxana’s questions about:
- The meaning of religion
- Why she has never been able to embrace religion, particularly Christianity, which she considers her religion
- Feeling like an outsider because of difficulties becoming part of a group
The Council’s Perspective on Religion
During our session on Oxana’s questions and comments, The Council made several points about religion, including these:
- Religion is about people’s desire to: experience God, experience a connection with God, experience a connection with the source of all that is.
- The desire for a religious experience of unity and oneness with God is a powerful attractive force that draws people of similar religious beliefs together into communities of worship and faith.
- Audio Content
- Connecting With Spirit
- Decision Making
- Free Will
- Group Session
- Helping Others
- Law of Attraction
- Multiple Realities
- Near Death Experience
- New Guidance
- Non-Physical Beings
- Other Lifetimes
- Part of a Series
- Pre-Incarnation Planning
- Psychic Ability
- Questions & Answers
- Thought for the Day
- You Create Your Reality