Spiritual Significance of Autism

This post is inspired by a question from a reader named, EG, who asks The Council why so many people are born with Autism if we plan our lives in spirit before we’re born. We encourage you to listen to the recording of this session, which is posted below. There’s more information than we included in the written portion of this post.

The Council says spirits that come into this reality that have chosen Autism have done this to show others here that there are different ways to perceive things, different ways to communicate, and that there are other realities. People who have chosen to be Autistic are very advanced souls who come from other star systems where talking isn’t necessary and they communicate with their minds. Autistic people are filled with love and are very happy living this way. Most people think they are living in their heads, but they are communicating with other advanced souls in the star systems they came from.

It’s very brave for Autistic people to come to our Earthly reality and be so different and try to get the people in this reality to understand them. Autistic people have gone beyond living the way we live in this reality. As they’ve moved on and learned other ways to be and other ways to show love, they have chosen to return to our Earthly reality to teach us these ways.

When these ascended souls who have chosen to be Autistic return to Earth, they wish to be accepted and wish the people around them will feel love for them even though they are so different and so misunderstood. These people aren’t less than us; they’re more advanced than we are. As we learn to love Autistic people, the door opens to deeper understanding of our reality. They come to Earth to teach us greater understanding and to open to differences beyond what we currently understand. This is Autistic peoples’ purpose.

Autistic people are our teachers and we need to sit with them more and experience a loving feeling for these individuals. As we stay in the vibration of love, things advance on many levels. There are many angels around Autistic people feeding energy and love to the people around them so we can get to a place where we have greater understanding.

There isn’t something missing from Autistic people . They don’t need fixing and to be like us, as we often think, but they can teach us. They are here to help us grow in many ways. As we begin to understand this, things in our reality will begin to change.

Autistic people understand what’s going on, but they want to show us another way. This is why sometimes in trying to get us to understand them, they become frustrated when they can’t get their ideas across to us.

The Council says words are an ancient way of communicating and if we could look at how individuals in other realities communicate, we’d realize we’re in the Stone Age. As we advance to other forms of communication we won’t need words, and The Council says we’ll get there in time.

Listen to the recording of our 14-minute session with The Council to hear all their guidance for Very Confused and the rest of us, and let us know what you think.

August 4, 2017 - Posted by | Audio Content, Channeling, Love, Other Realities, Pre-Incarnation Planning, Questions & Answers, Spirit | , , , , , ,

1. […] via Spiritual Significance of Autism — Ask The Council […]

Pingback by Fantastic answer just had to share – Autism Journey | August 20, 2017 | Reply

2. Just brilliantly written and could feel every word. 🙂

Comment by autismspiritualdirection | August 20, 2017 | Reply

• Glad you liked our post. Feel free to ask questions. It’s nice to have questions related to Autism.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 21, 2017 | Reply

• Thank you 😊 I’ve read lots by Abraham Hicks on autism and sometimes you just ‘know’ don’t you. They’re amazing little teachers of unconditional love. Love your blog! X

Comment by autismspiritualdirection | August 21, 2017 | Reply

3. Hello all!

I come to you tonight with questions about death and the experience both ourselves and our dying loved ones have during the last days and hours.

Someone very close to me is passing currently. He played a very important role in my life.

He was never an outwardly emotional man, but I always knew without a shadow of a doubt that he loved me deeply. He grew up simply, and really only knows one thing: his work.

As I’m lying here at the hospice center with his wife, my grandma, on the eve of his passing, I can’t help but wonder what experience he’s currently having.

He roused long enough yesterday to tell me some things he found to be very important, but didn’t make complete sense to me. It seemed he had said all he needed to, told me I was beautiful and that he loved me, and has been unconscious ever since. He has end stage lung cancer and is essentially drowning, but seems to be comfortable enough.

You’ll likely receive this post after he’s passed…and I’d like to have a better understanding of what he’s currently experiencing as well as a better understanding of the connection we shared and what things will be like for him after he passes. Is it important for us to be present with him as he passes? Is he aware of what’s going on? Is he experiencing fear? Will I experience more of this lifetime with him in another form?

I suppose overall I’d like to understand this process a little better from a spiritual point of view so that I may be able to more easily navigate it in the future.

Sarah

Comment by Sarah | August 19, 2017 | Reply

• Interesting questions, Sarah. We’ve asked The Council and recorded their reply. It may take a while to post their response. Stay tuned. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 21, 2017 | Reply

4. This is so fascinating and really enlightening. Thank you for all the work you do. I hope you will find time to answer my question about the heart and love.

How do I go about opening myself up to giving and receiving love around me? I am a very closed person and there is a lot of grief in my heart. I really struggle to be warm and open to people and this makes me feel really lonely and friendless. And I have often felt that I am carrying myself in life alone.

But even when people show kindness to me I struggle to receive it or I become mistrustful. I have heard from people that there are guides and angels around us even when we feel completely alone but I don’t feel that presence and I don’t know how to connect to it.

There is a deep and painful emptiness in my heart but I really want some kind of connection to people whether in friendship or any other form. Sometimes I cry for no apparent reason because of so much sadness in my heart that I can’t always explain. Thanking you in advance

Comment by P. E. | August 7, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, P.E. We’ll ask The Council your questions about opening to the love around you, and post their response when it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 8, 2017 | Reply

5. FASCINATING!!!!!

Barry

Barry Plaxen, Managing Editor

CANVAS

297 Stone Schoolhouse Road

Bloomingburg, NY 12721

845-926-4646

Comment by Barry | August 5, 2017 | Reply

6. That is fascinating. Thank you for your response!

Comment by EG | August 4, 2017 | Reply

7. What an amazing answer and wonderful insight !! Thank you council!!

Comment by learningsoulsite | August 4, 2017 | Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )