Welcome to Ask The Council, a blog where you can ask a group of loving and wise spirit guides a question and get an answer, for free. You can also contact us for a paid private phone session with The Council, and you can read the questions other readers have asked and the answers they’ve received. Other posts contain quotations from The Council that we hope you find inspiring, uplifting, and educational.

If there’s a question you’ve been thinking about and you’re curious how The Council might answer it, we encourage you to either use the blog’s Comments feature to ask your question, or contact us for a private phone session. You can click here to go to the ‘Let us know what you think about this post, or ask The Council a question’ section of this Welcome post and type your question there or you can type your question in the same section at the bottom of any post that inspires you to ask a question or leave a comment.

Cynthia is able to communicate with a group of five non-physical spirit guides in a manner similar to the way Esther Hicks communicates with and speaks for the spirit guides, Abraham, and Jane Roberts communicated and spoke for the spirit guide, Seth. I (Bob) basically interview The Council as they speak through Cynthia during what we refer to as a session. Sessions generally last 5-15 minutes and are usually audio recorded. During the session Cynthia is aware of what The Council is saying and she also receives visual impressions and other types of telepathic communication from them.

If you’re used to thinking of yourself in a more limited sense, the idea that you are the creator of your experience may be difficult to understand. Our post, What About This Idea That We Create Whatever We Desire, offers insights into this idea.

The left-hand column on the Home page contain a long chronological series of posts with the most recent on top. Each post begins with a title. Clicking on a post title will take you to a blog page dedicated to that particular post. Following each post is a Like button where you can indicate to us and other readers if you like the post.

1. I have always been drawn to the Pleiades. Ever since I can remember. At night if the stars are visible, I feel that I have to see them before I can go indoors. Why? I also feel in my soul that this life is a punishment (maybe self imposed) for a previous failure. Who am I?

Comment by Weston | April 23, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Weston. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about the Pleiades when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 25, 2021 | Reply

2. I learn so much from reading responses from The Council and I want to thank you all so much for facilitating this service.
    In my life I feel that I’ve been coping with many relationships with overbearing individuals. I assume there is a purpose, but my ex-husband has been such a challenging person, who I think fits the description of a narcissist, empathy does not come easily to him and he has very toxic ways of dealing with others. What is my history with him beyond this lifetime? What are my children gaining from him? As a result his influence I have spent a great deal of time being incredibly concerned for the wellbeing of my children, things were so difficult for a long time. It was heartbreaking. Perhaps there is something you could tell me about this that would ease my anxiety or help me with my outlook. Similarly, my mother is someone who is a very emotionally reactive, controlling individual who I feel seeks out disappointment and problems. We are living with her now, and I’m really struggling with this situation. I want my own home so badly but I don’t see the path forward toward that goal. How will I make ends meet and find safe space for my children and I? Why am I dependent on my mother? I love her, but I feel sort of trapped and as though I don’t have space or privacy. I just want everyone to be happy and okay. Who am I in all of this? Thank you for your time.

Comment by Amorist | April 12, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Amorist. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about your husband and mother when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your questions. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 20, 2021 | Reply

3. Hi Bob and Cynthia and hello to the Council,

I would like to ask the Council about my relationship with my boyfriend. We have been together for 10 years and our relationship is very loving. I know that he loves me very much, but I feel that I still miss something in our relationship. What was our pre-birth plan? Did we agree in spirit that we would stay together?

I ask because I fell in love with another man who, as you said, was my father from my past life. I talk to the angels a lot and they told me that this man also likes me very much and is waiting for me to show him my love. I keep all my feelings for him back because I don’t want to hurt my boyfriend. On the other hand, I would like to show this man that I feel the same way he does. Is it okay to have these feelings? I feel very bad about that.

What happens when I show my love to this man? I feel very confused about it, because I am feeling drawn to this man. I would like to know your view / insights / guidance on this situation. Thank you so much. Love and light to you all, Loving Star

Comment by Loving Star | April 8, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Loving Star. We’ll be happy to ask The Council about your relationship with your boyfriend and the new man in your life when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 10, 2021 | Reply

4. Hi, I found this page after having another vivid dream about my past life in Atlantis. This one was different than my recurring dream. The dream I usually have is that I’m in a tower and I hear a bell go off as red-skinned people are charging down a hill to attack. The dream I had tonight was of a reincarnation pool where I laid into a pool to reincarnate and it was tied into my mother who I don’t get along with. I’ve also had dreams of being a woman pharaoh or empress in Egypt and was burned. I feel like my soul is always trying to teach me something, but I’m not fully awake. Who am I and what do I need to know and unblock from my past lives? Thanks a ton.

Comment by lisabayer | March 22, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Lisa. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about what you need to know and unblock from your past lives as soon as we can and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your questions. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | March 22, 2021 | Reply

• I never got a response 😔

Comment by lisabayer | April 13, 2021 | Reply

5. Hi Cynthia, Bob & The Council,

Thank you for the wonderful work you guys do & the clarity you provide to so many people. I’ve been a reader for a couple of years now and look forward to every post.

I have some questions about my son that I’d like some insight on. My son is about to turn 18 and will graduate from high school in the next few months. He seems to be lacking motivation when it comes to school and planning his next steps after he graduates. College was always on the table as an option but due to his lack of efforts this school year, he won’t qualify for tuition assistance now unfortunately. We are not sure that this even concerns him. He has done nothing to prepare for college, he has not applied to any schools yet. He does have a job currently, but it is a low wage part-time job while he is in school. No matter what his father and I do to help prepare him for his next steps in his life, he seems uninterested. He is almost 18 so we try to step back and encourage him to take actions instead of us doing it for him. Here are my questions for The Council:
    1. What can his father & I do help him him in this next phase of his life?
    2. What direction do you see his future heading? Do you see that he goes to college?
    3. Should we be concerned about anything?

Any other insights regarding our son and his future are much appreciated! We want him to successful and independent and happy. He has a heart of gold & is a great person overall…. he just lacks direction and motivation. Thank you so much!

Kristi E.

Comment by Kristi | February 22, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Kristi. Thanks for your kind words and for following our blog. It means a lot to us that you look forward to each post.

We’ll ask The Council your questions about your son’s future when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | February 23, 2021 | Reply

6. Dear Bob Cynthia and Council,

I want to seek guidance regarding my dad. He has recently been diagnosed with a kidney condition. We found out that he has one kidney since birth similar to my aunt in the family.

We also found out that we cant do anything for this condition from medical perspective. I want to request council’s guidance for my dad’s better health. Please let me know if there are any natural remedies/medicines/yoga/meditation that can be helpful for his health condition.

Thank you!

Loads of love!

Comment by LoveAndHealth | February 11, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, LoveAndHealth. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about natural remedies for your father’s kidney condition when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Our prayers are with you and your father. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | February 12, 2021 | Reply

7. Hi Bob and Cynthia, and hello to the Council!

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your answers. It helped me a lot!

Now I would like to ask the Council if they could bring clarity to my situation. I was introduced to a man about 10 years ago, and from the first moment I feel a certain connection to him on a deeper level. Even though I feel his affection for me, I didn’t show mine because I was surprised by the connection itself. Why do I feel this connection? Did we share any past lives together? If so, what were our roles in those lives, and what happened between us?

The reason I’m asking is that I started working in his law firm and I feel that my connection to him is much stronger than before. I feel like we were on a similar wave and I can’t explain why this is so, because I feel that this connection is mutual. Why did we meet in this life, and what did we agree on as spirits when we entered this life?

I see that he is a person who cares about me and helps guide me in my career. Is that why we met? What other gifts can we pass on to each other? Is there anything important I should know about us, for example, whether we have agreed that a romantic relationship will develop between us?

Thank you so much for any insights… Love & light

Comment by Loving Star | February 8, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Loving Star. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. As soon as we have time we’ll ask The Council about your relationship with this man you work with and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thank you for these questions. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | February 8, 2021 | Reply

8. Hi Bob and Cynthia,

My mother recently passed from Alzheimer’s Disease. I cared for her at home up until her last two weeks at an assisted living facility. While the disease left her unable to eat or drink, her memory was still intact and she was able to talk to me almost until the very end.

While I know she’s at peace now, she suffered tremendously the last few months, often lying down on the floor crying in pain. I felt helpless to get her better and it was torture seeing her suffer. I still feel the heavy weight of guilt in my heart as I chose to honor her wishes to die without any artificial means of sustaining her life.

Can the Council shed some light on her passing or her last days on earth? Does she forgive me for not being able to help her? Are our relationship issues resolved from past lives?
    Thanks for any insight you can provide me.

Peace and blessing to you, Darla

Comment by She's a Maineiac | February 8, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Darla. Our condolences over you’re mother’s recent passing. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time. We’ll be happy to ask The Council for the guidance you requested as soon as we can and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | February 8, 2021 | Reply

9. Trying to subscribe, but I’m having trouble. I hope this works!

Comment by waimarama13 | February 4, 2021 | Reply

• It looks like you successfully signed up for email notifications when we post a new blog, Wai. Thank you so much for following.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | February 5, 2021 | Reply

10. Hi I’m just signing up so i can receive email notifications! 💗

Comment by waimarama13 | February 4, 2021 | Reply

11. Hello, Thank you Bob and Cynthia and to the Council for all the wise and kind words that you provide us through this blog. I’ve learned so much from the Council. I am looking for a new professional opportunity and am curious how I can bring this about. I have been saying an abundance mantra (that’s new for me- I’m trying to create my own reality, as you often suggest!) and staying positive and grateful- is that enough? I’m thinking about contacting an old colleague but not sure if that is appropriate (or desperate? They offered me a position last year that I didn’t take, partially out of fear, but I’m ready to take it now- is that opportunity long gone? Do I just need to let it go? Can I recreate it?). Thank you!

Comment by Anonymous | January 28, 2021 | Reply

12. Concerning 2020-04-01 Challenger – Coronavirus follow-up questions, why does The Council say, “Everyone here is so brave to be on this planet now going through this virus.”? If reality is the soul is eternal and the body finite, who is being brave? Emmanuel’s Book states we should see the physical body like a space suit. A chosen vehicle necessary to experience the physical. I like the example of disposable work gloves as that is more often the reality of our conscious experience.

Like the chicken (eternal soul) and the pig’s (conscious body) commitment to breakfast, who is really being brave? The chicken has no fear in this process as it is the pig who suffers, bleeds, and dies in the end. Why is there so little conversation about the rights of pig to not be abused, tortured, and returned to the dust bin as the acceptable planned outcome? It is because, our physical bodies have no rights or advocates to defend against so-called higher-level planning by souls who have no fear of experiencing or dying because in the end, they get to go remotely and safely analyze and play with their Soul Groups while they figure it out. We will just whip up another body for you to abuse again next time you want to play – brave soul.

Does the physical incarnation have no rights when faced with spiritual plans that hurt, harm, and destroy their existence? If not, we (those living in the conscious physical world) are in fact nothing more than disposable work gloves for those who never pay the ultimate price.

Comment by scobled | January 24, 2021 | Reply

13. In reviewing previous Covid-19 posts by The Council, I find the following comment revealing.

“2020-09-06 Kristi – Questions about COVID-19 – “Bob asked The Council if they could say what country was involved in the slip-up. The Council says if we went into this it would create more chaos right now. What will be helpful is after there’s discussion and more information becomes available, we can let you know if this information is true.”

I find it interesting that The Council chooses to serve as an inhibitor to revealing the known truth instead of a facilitator. How convenient to be able to sit on the sidelines and not take a position in advance that would be later validated or invalidated by emerging information. It appears The Council is part of the cover-up, not separate from it.

Comment by Derek | January 24, 2021 | Reply

14. Dear Bob, Cynthia, and Council guides

Recently I have started learning about the Illuminati movement, the dark side of government, and CIA professionals from internet resources. I have also been reading about Mind control and Surveillance that we as a society are living under. I have seen proofs on the internet that establishes its connectivity to newly changed government.

I read a lot of metaphysics books. The move towards transhumanism is I think the movement which will take us further from spirituality. Among all the things I have been reading – what disturbed me most was the use of children these evil forces use in their rituals. I want to ask the council if all this information is true. If so, How to live our life as an individual(and with kids) to be protected from all this and how to go closer to spirituality in this kind of atmosphere.

Thanks so much!

Comment by LearningToDiscern | January 23, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, LearningToDiscern. Interesting questions. We’ll ask The Council when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of our session when it’s ready. Thanks for asking. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 23, 2021 | Reply

15. Hello Guys,

Thanks so much for your wonderful life changing advises you have been giving on this platform. For me personally – those have been pretty helpful in the past.

I have question about my kid. My son is 7 years old. He is amazingly wise and kind for his age. He asks questions at times which are so profound. I am very sure that he is sort of like an old soul who has come here to share the wisdom he has with the rest of the world.

My question is that – Is he a starseed? I think he might be from my intuition. I have been told in the past I am Starseed and I have origins in Sirius. My question is that if my son is starseed? If so, what are his gifts and how can I help him enhance those? I think he has immense potential – I want to make sure I nurture his talents and support him in his mission/life goals. Please share any suggestions which will help me as a parent.

Thanks!

Comment by SeekingGuidance | January 10, 2021 | Reply

• Thank you so much for your appreciation, SeekingGuidance. We’ll ask The Council your questions about your son when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 17, 2021 | Reply

16. Hi- thank you Bob and Cynthia and the Council for all the wonderful advice you provide! Here is my question- is loud, rock ‘n roll music ‘bad’? Bad for our souls, bad for kids? I’m serious. We don’t listen to much pop music in our house but my partner will let our kids listen to ‘hard’ rock. The lyrics are fine, even poetic, but I have a hard time believing it’s good for them- physiologically or spiritually. It’s loud and aggressive. The kids love it. Am I over reacting? What type of music does the council enjoy?

Comment by Anonymous | December 28, 2020 | Reply

17. Dear Cynthia and Bob,

I am writing this because I need some guidance when it comes to the path I should pursue in this life. I have lots of skills and interests and therefore, many options (or so I think). I am also very scattered-brained and I feel my life is very fragmented, in a kaleidoscopic kind of way. My question is about which direction should I channel my energy and focus into. For a long time I have been dreaming about getting in touch with my artistic side but it is not the only calling I get. I feel a pull towards many activities. I wonder if artistic expression is something I should take seriously or if it is just a past time hobby. Is there some work from my past-lives that I am supposed to pursue, or something that I need to know from my past lives to help me understand my current one better? Thank you very much in advance. I know I’ve asked more than one question, but I would appreciate any answer given. Thank you for the help.

Comment by Cristiana | December 11, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Christiana. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about what’s the appropriate path for you and we’ll past an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 11, 2020 | Reply

• Thank you so much, Bob and Cynthia, for the answers and the blessings!!! It was such a great surprise to read this post today. I wish you all the best and I thank you for the beautiful work that you do!

Comment by Cristiana | March 3, 2021 | Reply

18. Hello Council and Bob/Cynthia, You guys are amazing team of angels doing such helpful work. I have been a admirer since a long time now. I have a question about my current professional life situation. Since last few months, I am loosing my motivation of working in my current job. I am very much interested to start my own private small investment firm and move to path of being investment banker. This field is very different from my present job of being a Software engineer but I feel strong calling to do this. I have had some good successes with my investments recently and that has given me more confidence to pursue this professionally. Also at this time in my life I think I would be happy being an entrepreneur, I have a gut feeling telling me its right thing for me to do.

Can the council please guide me if taking this leap of faith of changing the profession entirely would help me finding my passion and would be a good move to make at this time/within a year? It doesnt make sense a lot from salary perspective since I am earning a good amount now but I am strongly feeling a calling do move to this profession. This is very exciting for me and I am enjoying it a lot.

I would wait for council’s response on this since it would give me much needed blessing and confidence to go ahead and do it.

Comment by LightAndLove | December 9, 2020 | Reply

19. Dear Cynthia, Bob, and The Council

I hope this finds you well.

I came across your site only yesterday while looking for information on soul contracts, and think the work you do here is amazing! So, I too, would like to ask The Council a question, if I may:

I grew up in a severely abusive home, and began the long process of recovery as soon as I left. It’s been a journey of estrangement, homelessness, fragile mental health, and difficulty finding work, but I have come a very long way. Naturally, this journey’s included steep learning curves in relationships, and despite 26-years of ‘failed’ relationships, my heart that has always told me I actually have a soul-contracted life-partner/husband. Three 1/2 years ago, my then-partner abandoned me when I had cancer, & I vowed that I would work on myself so hard that my next relationship would be with that soul-contracted life-partner/husband.

This summer a friend of a friend stepped forward. To my surprise, our lives mirrored, we had an awful lot in common, and the union was surrounded in synchronicity. Sadly, this person has (at least with me) a pattern of leaving and coming back, which takes an immense toll on me. We are currently separated and I am taking stock.

So my question is this: I would like to know if this is my soul-contracted life-partner/husband, and if so, what I need to do or learn to handle the connection? If not, I would like to release this person and know what I need to do, change, or understand in order to bring my future life-partner/husband into my life, and also at what point in my life I can expect this person to appear?

All the very best,
    Eleanor

Comment by Eleanor | December 8, 2020 | Reply

• We’re glad you found our blog, Eleanor. Hang in there. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 8, 2020 | Reply

• Hello Cynthia and Bob
        I hope I am
        Not leaving a question in the wrong place but after reading this lady’s comment It prompted me to ask my own questions
        I have been working on myself and past and recent trauma and am open to a relationship now since the sudden death of my partner and childrens father 7 years ago
        However currently 2 Men are in my life as friends only . Both have major issues themselves and I have a tendency to rescue others
        Do I cut my losses and move on or is the connection I feel with them both a reason to stay and see what develops
        Like I said it’s purely friendship with both at the moment
        Thank you and hope I didn’t hate crash here
        I asked the council a message about 5 years ago now it was most helpful
        K xxx

Comment by Kali | December 8, 2020 | Reply

• How exciting. Thank you!

Comment by Eleanor | December 9, 2020 | Reply

20. I would like to ask the Council a question. My boyfriend passed away—we were on-again-off-again for the past 20 years (more on than off, thankfully during the last 5 years!). I began seeing signs of him around me almost immediately, feeling his touch on my feet/legs when I meditate, etc. My questions are these: Does he approve of our transdimensional relationship (or is it all my imagination), will we be reunited in the afterlife and exist eternally alongside each other even though near the very end several months before he passed we were separated? I love him, I want to spend my afterlife with him—and I pray he feels the same and wishes to continue our love as a couple now…inside my heart it feels like he does–but doubt can sometimes creep in.

Comment by Special K | November 27, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Special K. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about your boyfriend who’s passed when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 29, 2020 | Reply

Comment by Special K | December 1, 2020 | Reply

21. Hello,

I have a question about my mother’s health if the council can please help me with that. Recently my Aunt passed away unexpectedly, who was younger than my mom, and that has triggered a lot of concern in my mind regarding my health and my time with her.

I live away from my home country and can only visit once a year or once every two years to my parents. I have been crying a lot ever since my aunt passed away worrying about my mother’s health. Since my job is better in this country, as per my current plan, I am planning to move back to my home country in next 5 years(by 2025). I want to make sure I spend some quality time with my parents and I am around when they need me.

Being the only child, I am very much attached to my mother. I cant even stand the thought of her passing away, I have been feeling depressed and have spent many sleepless nights recently.

Can the council please guide me if the plan to move to my home country in 5 years is okay and I would still have some years I will able to spend with my mom and my dad ? Even though, I know its up to an individual to create their life and their passing, any guidance regarding this will be appreciated. Also I wanted to check if there is any way I can increase my parents’ life by visualization and positive thoughts ? If I keep thinking positive thoughts, visualizations techniques – will that help to increase my parents life span and their health ?

Comment by LoveMyParents | November 16, 2020 | Reply

22. Hello Bob, Cynthia and the Council,

I have a question about My husband’s health. He is having very high triglycerides and given the history of the heart attacks in his family – I am very much worried about him.

Other than the medicines and the diet that the doctor is suggesting – can the council please guide if he can do any meditation to help him with his condition ? Also, since physical pains and ailments are associated with spiritual aspects – I wanted to check the reason of developing this and the issues his higher self is trying to address with this disease.

Thanks so much!

Comment by LovePeace | October 19, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, LovePeace. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about your husband’s health as soon as we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for asking. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 22, 2020 | Reply

23. I would like to know what the purpose is of ‘Announcing Dreams’ in which a soul presents itself to living person, often declaring its intent to be reborn to them or even just engaging in random parent/child activities.

Why do some souls in these situations choose to appear as children while others appear as an elderly prior incarnation? Why do some individuals have these dreams while they are still young themselves? And can souls who engage in this sort of communication declare their desire to individuals who they have had no prior incarnations with?

Lastly, do I have any lifetimes where I as a spirit thought it was necessary or desirable engage in this type of action with a potential mother or father?

Comment by Kenneth | October 19, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Kenneth. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about “announcing dreams” and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for asking. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 22, 2020 | Reply

24. Hi Bob and Cynthia,

Thank you for all that you do to help others! I have a question if it’s ok? For quite some time now, I’ve not felt my guides or deceased mother around me. I have asked for them out loud and quietly in my mind. In the past, I was experiencing detailed lucid dreams with important symbolism and also experiencing astral projection/travel where I’ve met with a few guides and my deceased mother briefly. The dreams and astral projections/travels decreased in frequency and now I haven’t experienced either in about a year. I’ve found myself having doubts and wondering why they aren’t with me? I hope this all makes sense.

Mazy

Comment by Mazy | October 14, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Mazy. Your question makes lots of sense. We’ll be happy to ask The Council about your not having experienced your spirit guides and the spirit of your deceased mother when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 15, 2020 | Reply

25. Hello Bob and Cynthia,

I would like to ask you, if the Council could guide me in my career. After moving abroad for my partner I had a great difficulty finding a good job. Ultimately I found a job and was able to gain a foothold in a new country, for which I am very grateful. However, I’m at the point where I want to move forward in my career and my life, but I’m feeling stuck, unsure and overwhelmed. I would love to know, what career path is actually right for my next step in life in Switzerland?

In my home country I worked mostly as an accountant but now I would like to start working in human resources. Is the career in human resources the right direction for me now or is there another career path ready for me now? I would like to know if there is any special message or guidance for me regarding my career growth and if the Council see me in a new job later this year? Thank you so much. Many blessings. Denisa

Comment by Denisa | October 14, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Denisa. We’ll be happy to ask The Council what career path is right for you when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 15, 2020 | Reply

26. Who or What is the Holy Spirit? When I was born again 20 years ago, I experienced miracles every day for about two weeks, and felt a buzz that my new Christian friends said meant that I was filled with the Holy Spirit. Lately I’ve gotten away from religion and am on a more direct spiritual path. And even though God and Christ come up in my readings and discussions, I’ve yet to find mention of the Holy Spirit.

Comment by Keith Ruenheck | October 8, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Keith. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about the Holy Spirit when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 9, 2020 | Reply

27. Dear Bob/Cynthia,

I want to ask for guidance regarding my job. I have started doing job about 5 years back to be independent and it has helped me a lot so far. However – due to this current COVID crisis, I have started having anxiety issues a lot due to job stress. I also feel restless and cant sleep at nights due to stress and anxiety – I am worried I will start having panic attacks if the situation continues. I have a young kid and I think I am unable to manage everything at present time. To cope with the stress – I have started reading books about meditation and mindfulness.

I also read a lot about stocks trading and entrepreneurship. I do want to be financially independent and I have some savings but not a whole lot. Can the council please guide me if leaving my current job would be advisable for me ? It is a very difficult decision for me as I am on work visa and I think it would be difficult for me to get into another job if I leave my job and lose my visa status. Also – on the same note, can the council please guide me if the path of entrepreneurship is for me and I would succeed in that ? If so – what field should I choose to be in and when should I make that switch ?

Thanks so much for showing light with a lot of love!

Comment by mindfulloving | September 27, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, MindfulLoving. We’ll ask The Council your questions about your job and entrepreneurship when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 3, 2020 | Reply

28. Dear Cynthia and Bob,
    I would like to ask you, if the Council would give me clarity about my life purpose in this lifetime. As a child, I went through emotional and physical abuse by my father and my step-mothers, which led me to search for the meaning of my life and my life purpose. This searching led me to spirituality and to angels, from whom I learned that my life purpose is to help people on their journey and show them the way. I am not entirely sure what this means. I would love, if the Council could provide more clarity, guidance, insight into this subject. I have also recently begun to meditate with my intention of connecting to my spiritual guides and allowing them to speak to me and through me. Am I on the right track? Is there anything that would help me be more open? Thank you so much, many blessings..

Comment by Denisa | September 26, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Denisa. We’ll be happy to answer your question about your life purpose when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Keep meditating. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | September 26, 2020 | Reply

29. Dear Bob and Cynthia,

Can the Council provide a spiritual perspective on my struggle with finding good jobs? I don’t understand why I always have such great problems with it and why I’m especially afraid of interviews. I feel like an internal resistance to it and I don’t understand it at all.

A few years ago, I moved to Switzerland to start living with my soul mate and create a life and family together. However, in order to have a nice life and create a family, I have to find a good job. Are any of my past lives holding me back? Are there any spiritual/life lessons I should learn from this?

I appreciate any further guidance/insights on my journey. Thank you so much.

Comment by Denisa | September 25, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Denisa. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about what may be holding you back from finding the employment you desire as soon as we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | September 26, 2020 | Reply

30. Hello Cynthia, Bob and the Council,

Firstly – I would like to thank you guys for amazing work that you are doing. I have a follow up question about guidance I have received from council earlier about a past life in Egypt. It seems that I have gone through a initiation process in sarcophagus that has gone wrong in that life time and has created a lot of fear in my soul. I wanted to know if that was part of my pre-birth planning for that life time. As I am understanding a bit about pre-birth planning, I am learning that nothing happens by accident and whatever happens is always planned by spirit. I want to check why was this planned for my egypt life – if I was not ready to work with that amount energy, why was it planned that I will go through initiation process during that time – knowing it can cause damage in my soul and that would be very hard to repair.

Does the council think that I will be able to get rid of all the fear in this lifetime and will move forward with the energy work I planned to do in that life time ? I feel stuck at times and even though I understand the fears are from past life time – its seems its very hard to get rid of those imprints and behavior patterns. I think the energy level in my body is rising and I do have glimpses of vision and audio sensations/dreams that is hard to understand at times and I believe once I can get rid of my fear – I can move forward with my spiritual progress and ascension – can the council please guide me regarding when this will happen and how do help with this ascension ? Please let me know how can I help my soul to ascend and move forward by erasing past karma. I would also like to know if there are any negative forces that I need to be protect my self from.

Thank you!

Comment by Looking for guidance | September 20, 2020 | Reply

• Hi, Looking For Guidance. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your follow-up questions about your past life in Egypt when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | September 20, 2020 | Reply

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )