Welcome to Ask The Council, a blog where you can ask a group of loving and wise spirit guides a question and get an answer, for free. You can also contact us for a paid private phone session with The Council, and you can read the questions other readers have asked and the answers they’ve received. Other posts contain quotations from The Council that we hope you find inspiring, uplifting, and educational.

If there’s a question you’ve been thinking about and you’re curious how The Council might answer it, we encourage you to either use the blog’s Comments feature to ask your question, or contact us for a private phone session. You can click here to go to the ‘Let us know what you think about this post, or ask The Council a question’ section of this Welcome post and type your question there or you can type your question in the same section at the bottom of any post that inspires you to ask a question or leave a comment.

Cynthia is able to communicate with a group of five non-physical spirit guides in a manner similar to the way Esther Hicks communicates with and speaks for the spirit guides, Abraham, and Jane Roberts communicated and spoke for the spirit guide, Seth. I (Bob) basically interview The Council as they speak through Cynthia during what we refer to as a session. Sessions generally last 5-15 minutes and are usually audio recorded. During the session Cynthia is aware of what The Council is saying and she also receives visual impressions and other types of telepathic communication from them.

If you’re used to thinking of yourself in a more limited sense, the idea that you are the creator of your experience may be difficult to understand. Our post, What About This Idea That We Create Whatever We Desire, offers insights into this idea.

The left-hand column on the Home page contain a long chronological series of posts with the most recent on top. Each post begins with a title. Clicking on a post title will take you to a blog page dedicated to that particular post. Following each post is a Like button where you can indicate to us and other readers if you like the post.

1. My question follows on from this one I just over a year ago: https://askthecouncil.com/2020/12/15/is-my-current-relationship-with-my-soul-contracted-life-partner/

I’d specifically like to know more about abandonment as I don’t feel I’ve really moved forward with this issue. Since your guidance I’ve seen just how many abandonments I’ve experienced; both in my love life and at work I’ve had everything from colleagues taking my ideas and becoming rich and famous, to more recently a colleague in a project I run ghosting me/the work (the fourth person to leave this project); love-wise it’s been a similar spectrum, from infidelity and abuse, to lovers putting deposits on homes with me then disappearing, and more recently the person I spoke of in my previous post.

I’d like to know why this has been a running theme in my life? Is this something to do with some past lives I’ve had as well as my abusive neglectful upbringing? And is it something I chose to change in this lifetime?

I’d also like to know what I need to do to heal this pattern as I’ve always wanted to have a permanent life-partner and the same colleagues to go forward with work-wise.

I’m also wondering whether, if I do this work, I can re-attract the colleague that has just left and also my ex? Or is it that in healing this pattern I grow beyond this particular colleague and ex and attract a new (what I hope is permanent) colleague and boyfriend?

Thank you for listening. Your advice would be so appreciated on my quest.
    With best wishes,
    E

Comment by Eleanor | January 21, 2022 | Reply

2. Hi,
    This is a follow up on the question about whether my past lives caused my present one (you said I wanted to experience what the concentration camp Jewish prisoners went through. What happens if I exit this life, would I have to repeat this? Since I made a choice to do this? Thanks so much.

Comment by Mari | January 18, 2022 | Reply

• Hi, Mari. It’s our understanding that if we finish our current lifetime and still have unlearned lessons that we planned to learn, then we plan to learn these lessons in a future life. But we’ll ask The Council your question when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your follow-up question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 19, 2022 | Reply

3. Hello Bob and Cynthia,
    I would like to ask The Council about my relationship with my mother. From a young age, I experienced difficulties that were a great challenge for me. My mother always perceived me negatively and did not show me as much love as my two sisters. That deepend after my dad died. And I would like to know why my mother doesn’t need me in her life? Why is she pushing me away? Did I hurt her in any way? In 2020, she had a stroke and in the first few months I felt like our relationship was getting better. That was until my youngest sister moved in with her. Since then, our relationship has been tested again. She doesn’t respond to my messages and doesn’t want to talk to me when my youngest sister isn’t there. I suspect that my sister doesn’t want me to have a nice relationship with my mother and only wants to keep her to herself. Why is my youngest sister so manipulative? What can I do to improve my relationship with my mother? Is there any hope for me? Is there anything I should know right now? Thank you! Love and light, Ilona

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Ilona | January 13, 2022 | Reply

4. I find myself getting aroused frequently and somewhat easily and am often thinking about making love. I get the feeling I have an abundance of lifetimes that emphasize romance and other physical pleasures and that my soul is rather fond of the physical. Is this assessment true? and if so can you tell about these lifetimes that are romance heavy?

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Tom | January 2, 2022 | Reply

5. Everything in my life is changing, I have a new relationship, a new job, my car just died for good, suddenly, and I’m moving into a new home. It feels a little chaotic, but exciting though there is a lot of pressure for me to succeed. A palm reader recently told me I have a lot of Loki energy around me. Can you tell me more about this entity/energy and how I can best work with it and honor it? Interestingly, the man I am seeing is really into Loki, and even has two tattoos dedicated to Loki. I am also wondering if you can tell me about past life connections with the man I’ve been seeing and tell me about how Loki is involved with us. The relationship is fairly new, but it feels as though it long lasting potential and hopefully remains a harmonious and beautiful thing.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by LadyInLife | December 12, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, LadyInLife. We’ll be happy to answer your questions for The Council about Loki energy and past life connections with the man you’re seeing, when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 13, 2021 | Reply

6. Hello,

I am a Computer Science professional. I want to get council’s opinion on taking up a new course I am thinking about taking since last couple of months now.

This course is very different from my regular line of work and its also very challenging. I always wanted to study from Ivy League university, but due to financial constraints I was not able to do so earlier. Now I am in a situation where in I think I can take up this challenge.

This is a big phase shift from what I am doing right now. Can the council please guide me if this thought of taking up a new course and pursuing Masters is something that I should go for. I also wanted to check if this course will help my career and eventually my own company as entrepreneur. Since this is going to be big endeavor for me, I would love to know Council’s guidance. ​

Thanks for all you do!

Comment by Pursuing Dreams | November 30, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Pursuing Dreams. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your questions about the course you’re thinking of taking and whether it will help you own your own company when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 1, 2021 | Reply

7. Dear Cynthia, Bob and the Council,

I am at a crossroads in my life and would appreciate your help and guidance in the decision I want to make.

My husband and I have had various issues since the beginning of marriage and it has been 10 years now. I was in abusive relationship for long time and then I have decided to love my self and be self dependent. I was in such a miserable situation earlier that I felt like committing suicide a couple of times during that phase but my love for my young kid kept me alive. By hard work and grace of god, now I am in a position to take care of my self and my kid.

The thing is that my husband seems to have changed now since last 3 years but I cant forget what he and his family has done with me earlier.

Going forward in my life my plan is to keep doing better work in office, study part-time in a university while doing work to support my self and my kid and eventually when my kid grows up, retire and travel and do more spiritual and teaching work. I do not want to be dependent on anyone for money, happiness and taking care of me – I want to do it all myself. I have began to find solace in loneliness now.

I have got a very good job opportunity in a different state which is remote work right now but I can move if I want to move there which would be a fresh start for me and my kid and a different way of living life.

The difficult decision I need to make is should I continue staying with my husband for the sake my kid having a father or should I move on and build a new life my self and my kid. At the current moment, I like my husband as a friend since he has changed from his abusive patterns but I have lost the love, I dont know if I can love him again considering the history. At the same time, I am also not sure if there will be love for me outside of this marriage.

Can the council please guide me and provide me some inputs? I will forever be grateful for the knowledge that I have obtained from this blog.

Love, light and peace!

Comment by starseed_lightworker | November 20, 2021 | Reply

• Hi, Starseed_Lightworker. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about whether or not to stay with your husband when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 20, 2021 | Reply

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )