Do I Have a Connection to the Pleiades Constellation?

This post answers questions for The Council from a reader named, Marie, who asks if she has a connection to the Pleiades, which is a constellation in the night sky. Marie says she always felt an intuitive familiarity as she began learning about Pleiadian’s connection to humans.

The Council says Marie has been in contact with Pleiadians. In her current lifetime she planned to be part of their research and teaching about working from the heart and how to raise your energy.

Many Pleiadians have come to Earth and are very concerned about the evolution of people here. They’re here to try and teach more understanding about working with heart energy as opposed to the energy of the mind. They want to help us move forward and not experience the challenges they faced as they evolved.

Pleiadians come from the star cluster that’s closest to the Earth. Sometimes significant numbers of them visit Earth. Marie has agreed to work emotionally with Pleiadians, have them visit her in dreams, and work on her development. Any sort of meditation or practice that will raise Marie’s energy is needed right now.

When Marie was young there was a woman in her neighborhood who was from Pleiades and she watched Marie’s development. When Marie finishes this lifetime she’ll be going back to Pleiades to discuss her lifetime on Earth, how she helped others around her come to a more loving vibration, and make decisions from a place of joy in her heart.

The Council feels Marie will have additional contact with beings from Pleiades. Someone will briefly come along and correct her thoughts, or agree with her if she’s on the right path, or show her another perspective. Marie should be aware of this. The Pleiadians won’t announce who they are, but they’ll be around. The Council advises Marie to enjoy the next part of her life. She’ll learn a lot. The fact that Marie had the thought that she’s connected to Pleiades is part of her remembering.

Pleiadians can assume a human body while here on Earth, but they don’t live a full human lifetime. They come to fulfill a particular task and then they return to Pleiades.

The basic purpose of Pleiadians on Earth is to bring peace. They are aware of our problems and are concerned about peace for our planet. The Council asks all of us to ask for peace in our meditations and prayers, to look within ourselves and see how we behave. Is it always in a peaceful manner?

On a slightly different subject Marie says she’s learned recently that the Rh negative blood type represents approximately 15% of the human population on Earth and might indicate extraterrestrial DNA. She asks if there’s any truth to this.

At first The Council doesn’t answer Marie’s question directly. Instead they discuss the difficulties extraterrestrials with high energy have being in a human body. Many extraterrestrials that come to Earth have blood differences, lower back problems, sinus problems, and problems with their tailbone. And other extraterrestrials come and have no differences.

When Bob pressed The Council on the question of Rh negative blood types and extraterrestrials they said it’s not always an indication of an extraterrestrial. Some extraterrestrials have this blood type, but not everyone who has it is an extraterrestrial.

Listen to our entire 9-minute session with The Council to hear all their guidance for Marie and the rest of us, and let us know how you feel about it. If you like this post, please consider clicking on the Like button in the “Tell others about this post” section beneath the recording.

May 26, 2018 - Posted by | Audio Content, Challenges, Channeling, Love, Other Lifetimes, Questions & Answers, Spirit | , , , , , , , ,

1. I have asked the Pleiades a question and weird things started to happen.

It’s like I woke from a really long dream I started seeing signs and the feeling of familiarity started setting in. Like I have met this person before they are connected to my past I would of seen them if I had just walked 200 metres one way or if I had turned left instead of right.

He had given up and I brought him back. I can enter his dreams and transfer energy. He has physic abilities.

I want something amazing to happen again but I keep getting negative reactions when tapping into the spiritual world.

Comment by Hannah | August 16, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, Hannah. Good luck with your desire to have amazing things happen. Just wanted to let you know we’re unable to find a question in your above comment. If you have a specific question for The Council, we’d be happy to try and get you an answer. Just let us know and please be specific. Thanks. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 28, 2018 | Reply

2. At the time of my conception, there were police reports of ufo sightings over my small town for two straight weeks. I have always felt I was “different”. When I found out a few years ago about the sightings , I knew it had to do with me. Who am I ? Where am I from? My energy healer says I’m not Pleiadian , but have alien dna and she doesn’t know from where . Is there any message I need to hear? Any purpose? Any help would be a blessing . With love to all
    Donna
    PS: I am not rh negative though all five of my children are. I am B positive and have always tried to BE just that ,lol , Positive!

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Donna | August 11, 2018 | Reply

• Thanks for your question, Donna. We’ll ask The Council your questions when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response when it’s ready. In the meantime, continue trying to be positive. (You shouldn’t have any difficulty being B+.) Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 11, 2018 | Reply

3. I cannot give you enough thanks for this answer. It gives me a great deal of peace to have confirmation of something that might be unbelievable to some but feels very familiar to me. There is no question I’ve been plagued by sinus and lower back problems most of my adult life. A person from my childhood immediately came to mind because she was the most unusual person I’d ever been around with striking blue eyes and beautiful serenity. It’s also true that so much information is coming to me now that I am amazed some days; some things I would never have thought I could comprehend. I feel so blessed that I could ask this question and get an answer that feels right. As always I am deeply grateful for your work. Many, many thanks.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Marie | May 29, 2018 | Reply

• We’re glad you like The Council’s response, Marie. Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 29, 2018 | Reply

4. This is great post. I’ve very recently been practicing on working with my heart rather than my mind. I understand that if you ask yourself a question (anything in the world) you should listen to your heart rather than your head. The way to separate the two when in need of a an answer, is to recognise that an answer from your heart is given to you within seconds point blank. But with the head you will find yourself trying to weigh up the options, make choices from past experiences, assume answers from the way we have been conditioned. You may even have your own confrontations in your head when seeking an answer and cant make your mind up etc.

Listen to your heart. It takes seconds to answer and that is the right answer (no matter how good or bad it may seem).

Liked by 1 person

Comment by deebonsoir | May 28, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, Dee. Glad you like this post. We’re of the opinion it’s a good idea to listen to both your heart and your head. They both seem to offer different valuable perspectives. Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 29, 2018 | Reply

• Great and useful reply. Thank you

Liked by 1 person

Comment by deebonsoir | May 29, 2018 | Reply

5. Woah this is really fascinating . May I ask the council what are the typical soul origins on earth ? I would also like to know mine.

Another question I have is that I’ve had readings where people told me I have multiple souls (3 to be exact) living in one body. I’ve tried reading some sources on this like Ruth Rendley , but haven’t gotten to it. I wonder if the council have a perspective of this ? And explain what contracts my multiple souls had when it entered this incarnation ?

Also some books like “journey of the soul” explain that one soul can incarnate into multiple bodies at the same time to learn lessons faster. A close and trusted friend has said I’ve incarnated into 8(!!!) and I’ve even had one reading where I asked where they were and how they are because I was so curious .. This was overwhelming to me at first but now I understand I only need to focus on my life and I don’t need to know everything about the other incarnations. I only know what I need to know – something like that ? I guess I’m asking about the council’s explanation of this alongside the multiple soul theory.

Also is it true that more twin flame connections are reuniting in our reality?

Liked by 1 person

Comment by wanwu spirit library | May 27, 2018 | Reply

• Interesting questions, Wanwu Spirit Library. When we have time we’ll ask The Council your questions and post their response when it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 27, 2018 | Reply

• Thanks so much 🙂 you can call me maria or wanwu for short

Liked by 1 person

Comment by wanwu spirit library | May 28, 2018 | Reply

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )