Welcome to Ask The Council, a blog where you can ask a group of loving and wise spirit guides a question and get an answer, for free. You can contact us for a paid private session with The Council, and you can read the questions other readers have asked and the answers they’ve received. Other posts contain quotations from The Council that we hope you find inspiring, uplifting, and educational.

If there’s a question you’ve been thinking about and you’re curious how The Council might answer it, we encourage you to either use the blog’s Comments feature to ask your question, or contact us for a private session. You can click here to go to the ‘Let us know what you think about this post, or ask The Council a question’ section of this Welcome post and type your question there or you can type your question in the same section at the bottom of any post that inspires you to ask a question or leave a comment.

Cynthia is able to communicate with a group of five non-physical spirit guides in a manner similar to the way Esther Hicks communicates with and speaks for the spirit guides, Abraham, and Jane Roberts communicated and spoke for the spirit guide, Seth. I (Bob) basically interview The Council as they speak through Cynthia during what we refer to as a session. Sessions generally last 5-15 minutes and are usually audio recorded. During the session Cynthia is aware of what The Council is saying and she also receives visual impressions and other types of telepathic communication from them.

If you’re used to thinking of yourself in a more limited sense, the idea that you are the creator of your experience may be difficult to understand. Our post, What About This Idea That We Create Whatever We Desire, offers insights into this idea.

The left-hand column on the Home page contain a long chronological series of posts with the most recent on top. Each post begins with a title. Clicking on a post title will take you to a blog page dedicated to that particular post. Following each post is a Like button where you can indicate to us and other readers if you like the post.

1. Hello Bob,Cynthia and Counsel,

Hope you guys are doing good. From the last couple of days I have been thinking about a question, which is in regards to my marriage.
    For a long time almost for 5 months, my husband was not calling me and we were still going over the issues the two times we talked in that time. Now, from last week he called and he claims that he is changed and he understood my issues and willing to work on those. He sounds very changed but I am little bit skeptical since this is not his usual behavior with me. I am more keen on settling in India and he is saying he would need like 2 more years to do that.

The question that keep me unsure is that – if he is actually changed or he wants me just for the sack of money and the home loan that we have. When I go there, I am pretty much alone without a family and I need to go through a lot if those issues happen again.

I also think about the counsel’s guidance from last time and it was said that in the pre birth plan, the issues between my husband and me were suppose to be resolved once I learn to be independent. I also think about our son and feel that if things to workout, it would be good for him and me for our future life together.

If I think about it positively and move ahead and possibly reconcile, Is this a good time to do that or should I wait for some more time. Can the counsel please guide me as in what changes I should see in him and may be in me too in order to this relationship to workout.

Thanks so much.

Love,
    Vacha

Comment by learningsoulsite | May 22, 2017 | Reply

2. I have decided to write in today, as my mom has often pointed The Council out to me and has even written about a difficult situation I had to go through (a second time again) to you and showed me the response.
    I have three main holes in me that I need help healing.

First, it is my relationship. I will be 25 years old in a few months. I am dating (and staying with) a 21 year old man. Although I have great confusion around this, I am almost sure I love him for the right reasons. We have been together for two years (then broken up for, not sure, but could be 6 months – because I decided to pursue a love-less ego boost relationship with someone I could never pursue a life with). And by some “miracle” I got back with the 21 year old man. It was as of we were never apart. And for a few months it was amazing. I suppose I felt ‘home’ again.

It’s been a little over a year again, being together, and a lot has changed. He can be the most amazing guy, and then at times make choices that damages me emotionally and to the point where I feel physically sick. Although he is not an alcoholic at all – these bad choices always involves his friends and alcohol. He has made the same mistake numerous of times. Always apologizes, and then he does it again. We are currently at a point where I have told him to stop drinking completely or we need to end this. (Of course everything in me had hoped that he would choose the ‘quit drinking’ issue – which he did).

The concern I have now though, is. 1. Am I molding this person into someone I want and am I forcing him to face personal issues, he is not ready for? Or could this be a positive thing? 2. I feel haunted by the moments where he has hurt me, yet I want to be in this relationship. Is there a soulmate in this person whom I can pursue a life with? Has he come to a realisation? Is there hope for us? Or have I learnt the necessary lessons and do I need to be strong and let go? What if that will be the biggest mistake ever?

Another thing I could really use some guidance with is my “career”. I have been an au pair for quite some time. I do this with no passion, in fact, I do it with a heavy heart. This is not my calling. I am more. Yet, I stay stuck, as I can not get a admin job, due to the fact that I have no experience. Also, I can not do it in the “live your life and leave the job that makes you unhappy” way as I have to still survive financially. Where does my heart want to take me? I said ‘admin’ as I feel it is probably the best I can find with only childcare experience.

Last thing. I have come to the realisation lately that I am utterly unhappy. It is as if my eyes open and my soul told me “Wake up. You need to start loving yourself.” I feel like a have been doing a little bit better, but not with the passion I should be grabbing this new life that awaits me. Maybe just a little guidance on this?

I want to have a relationship with myself. A joyful, beautiful one. I want to feel free.

I would appreciate any guidance you offer and await it with a open mind and open heart.

Thank you.

Comment by LostSoul | May 8, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Lost Soul. We’ll ask The Council your questions when we have time and post their response. Love and Light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | May 10, 2017 | Reply

• Thank you!
        I am looking forward to ypur response.

Comment by LostSoul | May 23, 2017 | Reply

3. Thank you. I can’t wait to hear what the council has to say

Comment by Brennan | April 27, 2017 | Reply

4. Hi bob and Cynthia

Thank you so so much for your time and help. You kindly answered my questions around my new baby and losing my job and also about my fear of being sick.

Council mentioned that kids get sick and doesn’t mean I should get sick and I shouldnt live in the fear. I’d like to expand on this as this fear is a phobia of myself vomiting and since having kids it’s getting worse and worse. I am so scared of kids catching a stomach bug and I know it’s going to happen one day and I am petrified of catching it. I feel like I would rather die than vomit and it’s taking over my thoughts every day of whether we will catch it. How can I overcome this fear? I know of other people
    With this phobia and no amount of therapy seems to help. I don’t see anyone who has got over it.

Can anyone help with how I can overcome this? It’s taking over my life and I know one day it will happen. It’s ruining my time as a parent as I am so scared I will not cope!

I am fine with other illness like colds measles chicken pox – it’s only vomiting 😦

I would be so grateful for advice as I cannot live like this!

Many thanks and blessings x

Comment by Anon | April 27, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Anon. Maybe there’s a past life connection with your phobia of vomiting. We’ll ask The Council about your phobia and publish a post on their reply. Hang in there. Love & Light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 27, 2017 | Reply

5. I’ve been learning a little about pre-birth planning. I’m curious to see if y’all can help me with this. My birth name is Sheala. I am changing my name to Brennan. I’m going to be going through the change soon. I’m going from female to male. I’m wondering if I planned in my pre-birth planning to be transgender. If so why did I plan this? It’s hard to even be gay/lesbian in this day and age. Transgender is extremely hard for some to understand. On top of that I have mental illness. What is the purpose for me to have all these things that are “shunned” upon? What is the reason for me in this lifetime?

Comment by Brennan | April 24, 2017 | Reply

• Good question, Brennan. We’ll ask The Council as soon as we can a post their response. Love and Light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 25, 2017 | Reply

6. Hello, I would love to meet my Soulmate Husband (the soulmate I will marry) soon, someone who I connect with deeply on all levels, and there is huge mutual love. Do The Council have any insights on this please? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process? Are they able to see him at all?

I understand that I will attract the same vibration as myself… however I struggle with lack/ poverty issues, and would love to meet someone who does NOT struggle with poverty issues, so that I feel safe and secure. Do you have any insights? Many thanks and much gratitude, Diana

Comment by dianawalles | April 20, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Diana. We’ll ask The Council how you can find a loving and financially secure husband and post their response as soon as we have time. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 20, 2017 | Reply

7. Hello, I’m 42 years old, and for over 20 years have been trapped in meaningless, unfulfilling office jobs. I’d love to focus more on my creativity and art, and also to develop healing work and group skills.

I’ve been in despair for many years – not knowing how to fulfill my potential, because I work in a meaningless, badly paid, full-time job – and have: a) no money to use for trainings b) I’m exhausted all the time c) I have very little spare time to develop my art, healing skills etc. I feel trapped.

Is there any hope for me still to break out of this cycle, and somehow survive financially? Will I ever get any support from anywhere? I want to feel like I’ve lived, before I die. I hope to thrive one day, to use my potential, and break free from struggle 😦

Comment by Diana | April 20, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Diana. We’ll ask The Council about how you can find more satisfying work and post their response when we have time. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 20, 2017 | Reply

8. I want to ask for your help. I’m 42 years old and a single woman. In my life I’ve never done anything important. For me it´s very difficult to have any kind of relationship or employment. I’m very worried because I feel the time is running and I don´t have a real life. I feel I’m died on life.

Also I want to know why all that I’ve wanted had become impossible, especially if it’s about a relationship. All my love relationships became impossible and platonic. I usually got obsessed with this man. I really spent a lot of years trying to forget and moved on every relationship.

In my career I don’t know what to do. I studied something but now I lost interest in this and I’d like to find other things, but this looks impossible too. So I feel very worried for my financial situation and I don’t know what to do to survive now.

Thank you for all the help you can give.

Comment by fernanda wu | April 19, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Fernanda. We’ll ask The Council your questions about relationships and career, and post a response as soon as we have time. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 20, 2017 | Reply

9. Hello Bob,Cynthia and Counsil,

Thanks for guiding and inspiring us with all the wonderful answers. Last few days I have been reading few books by Dr.Brian Weiss and Khorshed Bhavnagari’s books about Spirit world. I am also reading Abraham and Hick’s books.

The question I had is for Spiritual Realms. I have read that each reincarnation that we have is for learning things and we expand in the spirit world. From the books knowledge, there are 7 realms and we grow and eventually become one with source after 7th realm.

If there are indeed realms, I just wanted to know which level(If there are 7) of realm my spirit belonged to when I took birth in this lifetime and what is the main learning that I intend of having in this life time. From the book, I came to know that depending upon the life we live,based on Karma – we can either expand or we can come down in the realm.

Can the council please guide us if this is true. If this is not true, how do we exactly expand the learning experiences in this life time?

Thanks again – loads of respect –
    Vacha

Comment by learningsoulsite | April 18, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Vacha. We’ll ask The Council your question about spiritual realms and post a response as soon as it’s ready. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 20, 2017 | Reply

• Hello Bob, cynthia and council,

I have one more question which I have been thinking from sometime. It is regarding the pre birth plan that I have with my son . Since I dont know yet which way my marriage would go, I am not sure about the future that lies for my son And me with respect to family .
        I was just wondering did my son came to this life knowing that this would happen and what could be his pre birth plan with me and his learnings out of this whole experience of getting born in unstable family.

Thanks again for helping like you always do,
        Deeply grateful ,
        Vacha

Comment by learningsoulsite | April 21, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Vacha. Please try and wait until we’ve answered your more recently posted questions before posting new questions. This will help us keep track of them. Love and Light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | April 21, 2017 | Reply

• I am sorry bob and cynthia. I would ask new questions later.
            Thanks

Comment by learningsoulsite | April 22, 2017

10. Please explain the buffer of time in regards to manifestation.

Comment by Juan Ramirez | April 8, 2017 | Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )