Welcome to Ask The Council, a blog where you can ask a group of loving and wise spirit guides a question and get an answer, for free. You can contact us for a paid private session with The Council, and you can read the questions other readers have asked and the answers they’ve received. Other posts contain quotations from The Council that we hope you find inspiring, uplifting, and educational.

If there’s a question you’ve been thinking about and you’re curious how The Council might answer it, we encourage you to either use the blog’s Comments feature to ask your question, or contact us for a private session. You can click here to go to the ‘Let us know what you think about this post, or ask The Council a question’ section of this Welcome post and type your question there or you can type your question in the same section at the bottom of any post that inspires you to ask a question or leave a comment.

Cynthia is able to communicate with a group of five non-physical spirit guides in a manner similar to the way Esther Hicks communicates with and speaks for the spirit guides, Abraham, and Jane Roberts communicated and spoke for the spirit guide, Seth. I (Bob) basically interview The Council as they speak through Cynthia during what we refer to as a session. Sessions generally last 5-15 minutes and are usually audio recorded. During the session Cynthia is aware of what The Council is saying and she also receives visual impressions and other types of telepathic communication from them.

If you’re used to thinking of yourself in a more limited sense, the idea that you are the creator of your experience may be difficult to understand. Our post, What About This Idea That We Create Whatever We Desire, offers insights into this idea.

The left-hand column on the Home page contain a long chronological series of posts with the most recent on top. Each post begins with a title. Clicking on a post title will take you to a blog page dedicated to that particular post. Following each post is a Like button where you can indicate to us and other readers if you like the post.

1. Well hello again. May this find you well after a busy summer! I now have two sons. One of which is nearly 8 and incredibly interested in what “gifts” he has in this lifetime. I encourage him to practice meditation and to manifest whatever it is that peaks his interest, but I would love to have some knowledge about who he is and what he’s come here to do. I would also like to know the same thing for the baby. I have been told that I myself, derive from a Goddess realm and have heard tales of many past lives, and this information (may it be true or not) has helped me immensely in my process. I would like something similar to gift my children with and any tips on how to help them achieve what they’ve come here to do! Thank you so much.

With love and gratitude,
    Wendy

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Wendy Aronsson | September 4, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, Wendy. We think it’s nice that you encourage you 8 year old son to practice meditation and manifestation. When we have time we’ll ask The Council your questions and post an audio recording of their response as soon as it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | September 5, 2018 | Reply

2. I’m hoping you guys can help me. My life has been on a downward trajectory for at least five years now and it just does not stop no matter what I do& no matter what I try. In the last 2 years some unexplainable things started happening that I can’t talk about with most people because their response is that I’m insane. I’m trying to figure out what’s going on. What is My Soul Purpose &why am I constantly stuck in negative situations regardless of my attitude or what I do. I’m just at the end of my rope given I truly have nothing left to lose at this point and it’s a little scary. Thanks for any and all help it’s much appreciated.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by cmw787 | September 4, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, cmw787. We apologize for not answering yet the similar question you posted on our website on Aug 16. We understand you’re in a difficult situation and you’d like a response. Please understand we have many questions to answer and we’ll answer your questions as time permits. Please be patient. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | September 5, 2018 | Reply

3. Dear Council, Cynthia and Bob,
    Hello again! I’ve really appreciated your help in the past and I hope you can help me again.

18 months ago I ended an 8 year relationship with my husband, who was verbally and emotionally abusive to myself and my 13yo son (not his child). Although we’re apart, we also have a child together, so we see each other or communicate almost every day, which makes it hard to heal, and gives him many opportunities to continue to manipulate my emotions.

I’ve had 2 other failed longterm relationships, but only this one has been difficult. I’ve found it completely emotionally devastating. I’m struggling so much with the constant emotional pain, despite being in weekly counselling for 2 years (since before the breakup).

I feel such a strong and deep, unconditionally loving connection to him, despite his juvenile, abusive behaviour and continued dishonesty and betrayal. He has not earned my respect and hasn’t made any efforts to repair our relationship or get me back (apart from constantly telling me he wants me back). He does not deserve to have me in his life, yet somehow I just can’t let go.

This week I was tortured by the likelihood that he has a new woman in his life (although he’s been saying he can’t be with anyone but me). He hasn’t admitted it yet but the obvious signs are there, and our child has told me bits and pieces about meeting her. I can’t deal with and don’t understand the pain I feel, it makes no sense to myself, or my family & friends to still have these intense feelings for him. They’re aren’t going away, even though it makes no logical sense to be in a terrible, harmful relationship with him anymore.

Now that I’ve learned about his new woman I’m completely distraught. I feel like I can’t function, can’t work, can barely get through my days, and feel worthless and betrayed. I feel our marriage was meaningless to him, because we only agreed 3 weeks ago that we weren’t going to get back together at all. And I feel betrayed that he constantly said he wanted me back, and that he could never be with anyone else, and now suddenly he’s moved on. I’m soul destroyed, my heart feels like it’s permanently crushed. I’m SO devastatingly lonely and pining for the love we had, wishing for someone else to love but feeling like I’ll never love anyone but him. I feel our marriage was a divine bond, that we’re deeply connected at soul level. I love him so much and would do anything to have a healthy relationship with him, but he has been unwilling to take the necessary steps, and seems to prefer inertia and to just give up than to get help or counselling for himself.

I’m hoping you can shed some light on the cause of my intense feelings and hopefully offer some advice please? I feel desperate, anxious, worthless, alone, and like a failure. Thank you again, with much love, Jolanda

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Jolanda | August 26, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, Jolanda. Sorry to hear you’re feeling so poorly. We’ll ask The Council for possible reasons you’re feeling this way when we have time and post the audio recording of their response when it’s ready. Hang on. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 26, 2018 | Reply

4. I’m sorry to put another comment I am confused about how this works. Do you guys answer all the questions or do you only answer certain ones? I was sandwiched between two other questions and you guys responded to the other two saying that you were going to ask the council but you just liked mine and it wasn’t commented on.

Comment by cmw787 | August 25, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, cmw787. We apologize for not responding to your earlier comment. We like to answer questions in the order they’re received, but often their selected based on what seems appropriate at that time. Know that we’ve received your question and it will eventually get asked, answered, and posted on our website, but it could take a while. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 25, 2018 | Reply

• Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. :0)
        -Christina

Comment by cmw787 | August 26, 2018 | Reply

5. Hello,

I have a question on marriage. I have been with my significant other for about 12 years. We are both 39. I have been married twice before, my boyfriend has never been married.

In the early years of our relationship, I did not want to get married again (for obvious reasons), and would lightly joke about not wanting marriage (not often though). About 3 years ago, my thoughts and feelings changed regarding marriage and I finally brought it up to my partner in a ‘no pressure way’, basically saying “I know I wasn’t interested before, but I am now. I don’t want to pressure you and just thought I’d put it out there, so you can think about it.” He basically said ok, this was in January.

A month ago, someone introduced him as my husband and he made the comment “No, just boyfriend”, laughing about it. This hurt my feelings, but I didn’t say anything, nor have I brought up the topic since January because I haven’t wanted to pressure him.

I truly feel we were and are meant to be together. We are best friends, lovers, partners… You name it. I have no doubts, he is a very good man and I know he loves me very much.

Are we meant to take our relationship to the next level? Is he interested in marriage?

Thank you so much.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Curious | August 17, 2018 | Reply

• Hi, Curious. You raise a good question. We’ll ask The Council about your prospects for getting married to your partner and post an audio recording of their response when it’s ready. Stay tuned. Love and light, Bob and Cynthia.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 17, 2018 | Reply

• Thank you so much, I look forward to any insight.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Curious | August 30, 2018 | Reply

6. I was hoping I could get assistance please. My life is on a downward trajectory and has been for years. I’m doing everything in my power to fix it and I cannot do it. It feels as if everyday will surely be worse than the previous .I’m living everyday in 100% misery praying for death. I’m sick of being lectured on the law of attraction. I practiced it&practiced it correctly. I lived it and it has yet to be effective not even in the slightest. I’ve tried to be a good person my whole life. I’ve always given more than I take and I always try to help out people. I don’t understand why this is happening to me or how to fix it. And about 2 years ago through a series of Random events, I was contacted by the pleiadians. And it’s been ongoing ever since but I cannot truly understand what they’re wanting for me or how I can help. I know they got angry with me at the beginning because I kept asking questions about myself. They literally said “it won’t work, she only wants to know about herself”.I have deciphered(from them) that I have significant purpose I was supposed to fulfill. They said something about being the only Oracle left on Earth(they said the other 7 were on Venus)which doesn’t make sense to me because the internet shows thousands and thousands of “oracles”. Case in point aren’t you considered an oracle?
    I realize I kind of rambled and apologize if it’s hard to follow. I’m genuinely grateful for any help you can and thank you for doing this for people. I’d imagine it’s extremely helpful for many people.

Liked by 2 people

Comment by cmw787 | August 16, 2018 | Reply

7. Thanks for allowing questions. My question is about twin flames. I believe absolutely that I am in a relationship with my twin flame, and have seen the universe confirm this over and over. My twin was diagnosed as bipolar around the age of 11. He had a spiritual awakening after we met and has believed since then that he is not bipolar. I would like to ask if strong emotions can reflect in a twin before you have even met them. This explanation of events is something that popped into my head almost on it’s own (the universe?). Have you ever heard of this happening? Could he have been experiencing my traumatic childhood, and I his through our twin connection, long before we met. Thanks for your consideration.

Liked by 1 person

Comment by Brooke | August 1, 2018 | Reply

• Interesting questions, Brooke. We’ll ask The Council when we have time and we’ll post an audio recording of their response when it’s ready. Love and light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | August 1, 2018 | Reply

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )