Welcome to Ask The Council, a blog where you can ask a group of loving and wise spirit guides a question and get an answer, for free. You can contact us for a paid private session with The Council, and you can read the questions other readers have asked and the answers they’ve received. Other posts contain quotations from The Council that we hope you find inspiring, uplifting, and educational.

If there’s a question you’ve been thinking about and you’re curious how The Council might answer it, we encourage you to either use the blog’s Comments feature to ask your question, or contact us for a private session. You can click here to go to the ‘Let us know what you think about this post, or ask The Council a question’ section of this Welcome post and type your question there or you can type your question in the same section at the bottom of any post that inspires you to ask a question or leave a comment.

Cynthia is able to communicate with a group of five non-physical spirit guides in a manner similar to the way Esther Hicks communicates with and speaks for the spirit guides, Abraham, and Jane Roberts communicated and spoke for the spirit guide, Seth. I (Bob) basically interview The Council as they speak through Cynthia during what we refer to as a session. Sessions generally last 5-15 minutes and are usually audio recorded. During the session Cynthia is aware of what The Council is saying and she also receives visual impressions and other types of telepathic communication from them.

If you’re used to thinking of yourself in a more limited sense, the idea that you are the creator of your experience may be difficult to understand. Our post, What About This Idea That We Create Whatever We Desire, offers insights into this idea.

The left-hand column on the Home page contain a long chronological series of posts with the most recent on top. Each post begins with a title. Clicking on a post title will take you to a blog page dedicated to that particular post. Following each post is a Like button where you can indicate to us and other readers if you like the post.

1. I would like to ask the council a question: I have two young children (suffered one miscarriage in between them). I was recently pregnant and my husband and I decided to end the pregnancy. It was not an easy decision and I have been devastated. Feeling guilty but also just missing the baby. And feeling a bit like a bad mom- I did the opposite that I was supposed to. I didn’t protect my baby. Friends have said things like ‘you did what was best for your family’ but I came to realize that the baby was part of our family. But oddly, I didn’t feel connected to the baby at all while I was pregnant, not at all. I can’t figure that out. It was only after the abortion that I really felt connected. I would like to try again- is this soul still with me? Is there any way I can call her back?I have this silly notion of convincing her that I am a good mom (I am!), but ultimately it seems that I need to win her trust back, so she can trust me to keep her safe.

Comment by Anonymous | March 27, 2017 | Reply

2. Hello Council and best wishes your way………I have a question about my health if possible…..I understand it is connected to our emotions and our attitudes….And we actually cause our own illnesses……If this is true then how should I and what could I do to be healed back to normal besides just changing our thoughts and attitudes…..Is it even possible ? I’m told I have a throat tumor that must come out. But I have had a prophetic word said to me that it is not a right prognoses at all…….Not knowing what to do I wonder if there is a way of truth to return to health ? This might sound like a crazy silly question but I truly don’t know which way to turn and just wonder if there is truth I can follow to return to my health….Thankyou. Linda

Comment by Linda | March 15, 2017 | Reply

3. Hello Cynthia and Bob and Council,
    Hope you guys are doing good.

As I read more and more about other people questions, previous life and multiple realities,

*What profession would be best suited for me depending on the skills I had in my previous life times. I would like to pursue that profession going forward as I think I have that choice now.
    * What kind of previous life times I had and how does it affect me as a person now. Sometimes there are unfinished things that we need to take care of.

I am getting this questions because one of our “Guruji” – spiritual leader we believe in, told that my life would be very different after 50. I don’t quite understand that how it would be different. Off late after the abortion and issues with my husband, I feel like I am growing spiritually and reading about spiritual and reincarnations a lot.

When you get a chance , can you please ask this question to the council.

Thanks for helping Bob and Cynthia as you always do to show me love and light.

Thanks and blessings,
    Vacha

Comment by learningsoulsite | March 15, 2017 | Reply

4. Many people today are learning the Reiki practice and charging quite a lot for their services. I would be interested to know if the Council feels that the Reiki practice is of true validity. Can they explain why symbols are used and how do they work? If one is to practice Reiki healing on others, how proficient should they be? Also, I believe that the energy changes we are experiencing are having an effect on how the practice should be taught and the formality can be relaxed or changed somehow. I would be very interested in any guidance from the Council on this subject. As always, much gratitude to Cynthia, Bob and the Council for this wonderful opportunity to hear words “from on high”.

Comment by Marie | March 12, 2017 | Reply

• Good questions, Marie. We’ll ask The Council and post their response. Love and Light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | March 13, 2017 | Reply

5. Hi Bob and Cynthia

I contacted last year when I was pregnant with my second child and unsure if it was what I wanted. Our little girl has just been born and I love her to pieces. However I have also recently been made redundant and life feels very unknown and I feel (I can’t explain very well) but uneasy and unsure where I am going in life. Is this the start of a new phase with a new baby and having to find a new job after maternity. Do the council have any advice on what direction my life is going as I feel very out of sorts and in no mans land.

Also I have a massive phobia of being sick and this massively impacts my life since having children. I constantly worry about catching bugs and kids getting ill and how I will cope and it takes the joy from parenting. Do they have any advice.

I think all in all am feeling a bit lost and stuck with all this change and wondering what is next.

Thanks so much for helping again

Comment by Anon | March 11, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Anon. We’ve been having some technical difficulties with our recording equipment lately, but we’re close to solving the problem and posting responses to questions. When we get to your question we’ll post The Council’s response. Hang in there in the mean time. Love & light, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | March 11, 2017 | Reply

6. Hello, again, it’s Darla. I have a question about the concept of soul mates. What are The Council’s thoughts on this? Do we all have a certain soul we are deeply connected to throughout many lifetimes? If so, can we have more than one soul mate? Or do we have a “soul family” that we reincarnate with more often? I’ve been told by a psychic friend that my own mother was my mother-in-law in a past life, and that my husband was my daughter in the past. Thanks for any information!

Comment by truthjournal | February 16, 2017 | Reply

Comment by wai | February 18, 2017 | Reply

• Thank you, wai. We’ll try to make it worth your while. Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | February 19, 2017 | Reply

7. Hello Bob and Cynthia,

This is vacha again. I am actually going through a life changing crisis right now. I would appreciate counsil’s guidance and light on this subject.

As I have previously mentioned, I have on going issues with my husband and in laws. The marriage has been a physically abusive from begining. With time, it has only grown and right now I have reached a stage where I couldn’t continue the marriage further for the sake of my safety and my son’s.

I have moved back to India with my parents. I thinking to get separated from my husband. The question I has for the counsil is that, this is my second marriage. In both of my marriages, I have ended up being with physically abusive husbands. I have given 5 years to my second marriage, and the situation only gets worse because of my husband’s anger and my in law’s interference. At a times, I feel suicidal but thinking of my son, I have decided not to take such extreme step. I think I might have to set some karmic accounts with both my husbands. Is that true from counsil perspective.

My son is only person in my life who keeps me going. If we decide to separate, will my son be staying with me. Also, going forward, will there ever be a good relationship I would have.

Career wise also I have to start from fresh here and all my last 5 years have gone to bring up my son and taking care of him.

Is there a chance I would have planned to face such abusive relationships before coming in to this world. I read your posts for multiple realities, and the thought that you can’t change some things which you wanted to experience before coming in to this world. Is my failed marriages one of those things that I cant change.

Thanks again for helping as you always do Bob and Cynthia. Loads of love from india.

Vacha

Comment by learningsoulsite | February 5, 2017 | Reply

8. Hello Bob and Cynthia,

It’s Wendy again. I first want to thank you both (and the council too!) for the wonderful sense of relief that I was provided with after receiving my message from the council. I have since worked very hard to see things differently and make changes to create the life I desire. I’m experiencing more joy with Siggy and in the little things everyday. I feel like I’m waking up!

I do have a couple of questions for the council that I feel could help me even further. I would like to know if they see me doing this inner work and if I’m on the most beneficial path at the moment. I want to know if I’m doing well with my son. I am consciously working to invite more joy into my life and my relationships, though it isn’t always easy for me. I struggle with anxiety and often wonder if I’m going to get where I want to go. And if I do get here, will I have moved beyond the people and relationships I have now and love so much? This sometimes leads to self sabotage. I’m very afraid to move along my own path in fear that I will leave my current relationship behind.

Since my last post, I took the council’s advice and spoke with my partner regarding my desire to have a child. He has put a lot of thought into it and has taken on a greater role with my 6 yr old, which quite obviously overjoys me. He says that he can see us having a child and would like to do so with me, but that he would like to wait until his current business ventures settle down a bit. Perhaps in a couple of years.

I feel anxious to expand my family, to have a baby, to finally meet the soul who has already taught me so much. Perhaps I feel anxious to have a baby with Adam right away because of the fear I have of losing him. The council had suggested not to rush in or out of the relationship, but I wonder if time plays a role in whether or not that same soul will make its return.

I also wonder if the council suggests waiting a bit myself? I am on a divine mission and very much know what I want to do with my life. How can keep my negative or fearful thoughts away while I manifest the joy, love and success that we all want and deserve? Is it possible to forge my own path and still grow with someone who’s path may differ from mine?

Thank you again. From the very core of my heart.

Wendy

Comment by Wendy Aronsson | January 25, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Wendy. We’ll ask The Council your questions and post their response when it’s ready. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 26, 2017 | Reply

9. Hey Bob/Cynthia,

It’s Vacha. I have a question for the council and I would greatly appreciate if you please discuss it with them. I am going through a life-changing crisis and would appreciate council’s guidance in that.

I have numerous problems in my marriage. Nowadays the issues are getting worse – at every level – that it is impossible to stay in the relationship.

As this is my second marriage and I have a young kid, I really wanted this to work out. I am not really sure if this was a pre birth plan of my spirit to always land up with abusive marriages. I am feeling so depressed and stressed about my marriage.

I am thinking of going to India soon. I am also very much worried about my career. I need to find new job there. It is going to be a difficult time to manage social pressure of failed marriages, a kid and a job. I also have a big regret that I never end up with a loving companion. I also feel suicidal at times but then I think of my kid and my responsibilities towards him, which keeps me going.

Evaluating all my options and my life with him over here, I am thinking going to India is the only option I have. Can The Council see happiness in my life – marriage wise, career wise – or do I have so many tough lessons to learn in this lifetime.

I really appreciate your time and effort. Please get back to me on this question – I would really appreciate the council’s view point in the events of life and the reason behind it continuously happening to me.

Thanks,
    Vacha

Comment by learningsoulsite | January 24, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Vacha. Thank you for your questions. We’ll ask The Council and post their response on our blog. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 25, 2017 | Reply

10. Hello Bob and Cynthia and the Council, its Audrey again. I want to thank you for what you do.

I have a couple of questions in regard the The Book of Mormon. I have two friends in the LDS church who perform temple work where they act as stand-ins for posthumous baptisms of the dead. They also have stated they will baptize me after I die which I think is very loving of them.

Anyway, I have tried to learn more about their religion. I really hope I don’t offend anyone – I am just curious.

I read the first half of The Book of Mormon and found it difficult to follow so I read more on the founder, Joseph Smith. Was Joseph Smith visited by the Angel Moroni? Who is/was the Angel Moroni? And so Joseph Smith translated The Book of Mormon from gold plates using the Urim and Thummim. Did he actually have the Urim and Thummim? Did these gold plates really exist? How was he able to do this translation? If so, were the gold plates translated correctly? It seems that translating something like that would be a very difficult task. Did the events in the Book of Mormon actually take place? Did they take place in this reality or a different one? Is The Book of Mormon a reality that exists only in spirit? Or is it a work of fiction? What was the spiritual purpose behind the creation of the Book of Mormon?

Comment by Audrey | January 24, 2017 | Reply

11. Hello Cynthia and Bob

I stumbled upon this website and I can’t begin to tell you want peace it has brought me regarding my two abortions and the passing of my beloved dog. Thank you for the work you do, you have answered so many questions and put my soul at rest on this matter.

I would like to ask the council a question though, I have no idea what my purpose on earth is, I feel like a spectator a lot of the time, my days are like a loop. It almost doesn’t feel real. I suffer with anxiety and it plagues my mind, I can’t seem to relax and enjoy being here. I am fairly poor at doing well at a job, I feel like I have made the incorrect choices in life and that I have very little future as I cannot escape my bad habits and faults. I see the posibilities in life but I don’t have the courage or self discipline to peruse them. I think I also over think things and this dissuades me. I also have a big issue with authority and constructed systems in the workplace. How can I over come these challenges so I can be more. I live in fear of my own life, and I am failing horribly at it.

Many thanks, Kate

Comment by Kate | January 17, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Kate. We’re glad you found our website and that it’s brought you peace and answered many questions. We’ll ask The Council about the challenges you desire to overcome and post they’re reply when it’s ready. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 18, 2017 | Reply

• Thank you both so much!

Comment by Kate | January 18, 2017 | Reply

12. Hello, I’ve been in a relationship now for 6 months and am very torn about whether to continue or not. I’m keen to settle down now as I’m 42 years old. On one hand, we have a lovely, deep, authentic connection, and compatibility on many, many levels, and feel very good together. On the other hand, I find my partner’s life choices, circumstances, and struggle to cope with the daily practicalities of life very unsettling. Including irresponsible financial and work decisions – he seems stuck in life. I feel that perhaps I do not respect him enough. I feel he is not stepping into his masculinity enough (for me), so I end up feeling slightly resentful that I can’t relax and feel like a protected woman. I do however have compassion for his own childhood wounds. The thought of ending it feels almost unbearable, and yet I feel totally stuck with moving forwards (i.e. moving in with him or marrying him in the future)… Do the spirit guides have any insight on this matter please? Many thanks and best wishes, Diana x

Comment by dianawalles | January 14, 2017 | Reply

• Hi, Diana. We’ll ask The Council your question about your relationship and post their reply when it’s ready. Love, Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | January 18, 2017 | Reply

13. Dear Council,

I’ve only just found you, yet you resonate with me deeply. Let me preface my question with the fact that I have a wonderful life and family whom I appreciate immensely. I was born into a vastly different situation, but somehow I worked through it. Luckily, I came into the world with some emotional intelligence and learned from many teachers along the way.

I’m not unhappy, yet I feel like the professional life that I thought I would have isn’t happening. I sense that there are many friends and family who feel the same way for me. The irony is that I’m happier now than I was when my professional life was progressing “as planned” so to speak. I’m a nicer and better person as well. I could chalk it up to “life turns out for the best,” though I still feel like I’m missing something or that I’m failing to do something I’d always thought I was destined to be.

Is that feeling just a vestige of a past life and past expectations?

Thank you for all you do for the world,
    Mary

Comment by Mary | December 22, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Mary. Good question. We’ll ask The Council as soon as we get a chance and post their response. Stay tuned. Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 22, 2016 | Reply

• Thank you so very much. You have made me smile and appreciate my life even more. Many blessings to you! Mary

Comment by Mary | January 4, 2017 | Reply

14. Hi Cynthia and Bob,

I am experiencing issues related to developing romantic relationships. I have been involved in long term relationships with men who ultimately do not want to develop partnership and commitment with me.

Currently I am friends with someone who I fell in love with several years ago, but our romantic relationship didn’t work out because we could not seem to land on the same page. He is currently in a relationship with someone else that he intends to marry. As a result I have experienced feelings of anger, sadness, resentment and confusion. I see him showing love and a willingness to commit to his girlfriend that he never showed to me and it hurts. My friends tell me I should stop being friends with him.

I have also been in other relationships where the men I’m involved with show little interest in developing a relationship with me, and I wonder where this pattern originated. The questions I have are:

1. What did I come into this lifetime seeking to learn about love.
    2. Why do I still feel a connection to my friend (like, did we know each other in a past life).
    3. How do I break this pattern of becoming involved with men that do not want to build a romantic relationship with me?

I would so appreciate any insight you and the council provides.

Blessings to you.

Comment by Frankie | December 10, 2016 | Reply

• Good questions, Frankie. We’ll ask The Council as soon as we have time, and post the session on our website. Stay tuned. Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 17, 2016 | Reply

15. Hello. My name is Jim, I’m a married father of two young children. I’ve struggled with obsessive-compulsive disorder most of my life and wonder how I can get better. How can I not worry so much or have so much anxiety? Is there a reason behind this disorder?

I’ve also struggled with finding my true purpose in this lifetime. I’m currently working at a memory loss center as a maintenance supervisor and I feel confused as to what path to take career-wise. I hope The Council can help guide me in the right direction. Thanks for your time.

Comment by Jim | December 5, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Jim. We’ll ask The Council about your anxiety and your purpose in life, and we’ll post their response on this website when it’s done. Good questions. Bob & Cynthia

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 17, 2016 | Reply

16. Hi Cynthia and Bob,

I’m wondering if you can ask the council about an experience I had a few months ago.

My partner Joe started talking in his sleep. His voice was slightly changed from his normal speech. I started a conversation with him as he slept. I asked him what he was talking about and he said, “Dog Star.” I asked him where he was and he said, “Dogstar .” I asked what is dogstar and he said that it’s where all dogs are and people go there to get their dogs.

I asked if there is “cat star.” He said that yes there is catstar. He said “I don’t really like it there, I mean, they’re nice to look at but they get on top of everything.”

We talked about dog star a bit more and then I asked, “who am I talking to right now?” He said “Joe. Not Joe-person.” I asked what is the difference between Joe and Joe-person. He said that “usually you talk to Joe-person. But now you’re talking to Joe.” I asked where Joe is and he said “person-star.”

So Cynthia and Bob, do you think the council could shed some light on any of this? It was an interesting and strange conversation.

Comment by Audrey | November 29, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Audrey. Very interesting conversation with your boyfriend while he was sleeping. This is new information for us. We’ll ask The Council what they think of it and post their answer on our blog as soon as we can. Thanks for asking your question.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 4, 2016 | Reply

• Thank you. My boyfriend is very well educated and has a good job. He is very conservative. So this event struck me as quite odd. He talked for at least a half hour. He also talked about seeing dogs from his past on “Dog Star.” I just kept talking to him. He almost sounded autistic when he was speaking.

Comment by Audrey | December 4, 2016 | Reply

• I almost forgot. Several nights after that, I woke up and Joe was laying on his back, eyes open, and talking. He said, “ok, I understand.” I thought he was talking to me. I asked him, “what do you understand?” He continued to stare forward and said, “I see it. It’s green and had a tail.” And that was all.

Comment by Audrey | December 5, 2016 | Reply

17. Good morning…..I have a question concerning distant energy healings…..I recently had a distant energy healing done to clear my aura of anything negative……since then I have felt down, not much joy and seem to have lost my flow in life ….. will this pass or is there something I can do to reastablish my joy, luck, and to get unstuck of where I am right now ……I was in a flow before and seem to be disconnected now in some ways….what direction should I take ? I feel so closed in many areas and thought the energy healing could help clear my path…….thank-you for anything that could help ….Linda

Comment by Linda | November 28, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Linda. We imagine it’s difficult feeling down after you’ve had an energy healing. We’ll be happy to ask The Council what you can do to get unstuck and re-establish your sense of joy. Hang in there.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | December 4, 2016 | Reply

18. HELLO,
    I was hoping you could help me. I have had noticeable eyelid spasms since early June. I have been to a few eye doctors who could not help me. I am a healthy woman and can’t understand why this is happening. What can I do to make them go away.

Comment by Carmela | November 12, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Carmela. We’ll be happy to ask The Council about your eyelid spasms and if they have any recommendations for returning your eyes to normal. We’ll post our response when it’s ready. Thanks for your question. Love, Bob & Cynthia.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 12, 2016 | Reply

19. Dear Cynthia and Bob,

In high school I got bullied for many years. I have all these painful memories of being disliked by SO MANY people, many times for no reason at all. I felt as if there was something wrong with me.

I never understood why I attract so much hate from others. It seems that people either really genuinely like me or they dislike me. I am tired of triggering people. I realized that the bullying made me distrustful towards others and even to this day I find it hard to believe that someone would love me and accept me for who I am.

Right when the bullying started, I used to be very avoidant and really closed myself to others with the fear of rejection (social phobia), but fortunately now I have changed that. Now I have my friends and even a boyfriend, but I always fear they will leave me or that they will finally realize that I am not enough.

Before the bullying took place, I used to believe I was a very likable person. After the bullying, I thought everyone would end up hating and rejecting me.

Why did I get bullied in the first place? Did my soul learn anything from it? Did my bullies learn anything? Sometimes I believe that they never felt any guilt and right now many of them are super successful people who probably don’t even care that they mentally and emotionally tortured me for years.

I don’t want revenge, but where is the justice? I’ve been insulted, spat on, even physically assaulted. But none of these people ever apologized. Did I have a contract with them? How can I remove the shame of having been bullied? I still feel a bit inferior to others and I know my self-esteem should be very high.
    Thanks so much,

Megan

Comment by Megan | November 10, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Megan. As soon as we get a chance we’ll ask The Council your question about bullying and post their response as soon as it’s ready. Love, Bob & Cynthia.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 10, 2016 | Reply

20. Hi Cynthia and Bob,
    I would like to understand why I often get stuck at the same point all the time.

I´m a 36-year old woman, but only few times I’ve worked even though I have a master degree. Usually I get a job for few months in another subject different from what I studied. My parents give me money and I work like a housewife for them.

Also, I haven’t had any romantic relationship in my life. I only had one for few months and obviously when everything broke up I was devastated.

I used to feel that I don´t want to be alive because for me everything is really so difficult. It is not suicidal thinking, it is more that I have the feeling that I don´t belong to this dimension.

Sometimes I feel that I’m a kind of autistic person… or I’m just a kind of plant that breaths and eats. I have been with many therapists, but in the end I return to stay in the same place.

Thank you if you can help me.

Comment by Marie | November 9, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Marie. We were able to ask The Council your question last night and as soon as the recording is ready we’ll post it on our website. Hang in there. Love, Bob & Cynthia.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 10, 2016 | Reply

21. Bob, Cynthia and The Council,
    I’ve followed your blog for a time and have a question that I haven’t fully been able to work out in my head. During my last pregnancy, I developed fairly severe OCD, which presented itself as Germaphobia. I’ve battled with OCD compulsions in the past, but they usually revolve more around holding on to feelings of guilt or general worry of my own health. This time it went to an unprecedented level of stress and exhaustion.

I thought several times a day, every day, up until I had my daughter, that I had contracted a germ that would silently kill her in the womb, all while I was unaware. Nearly daily situations would arise; either by accidentally having “dirty” water splash in my eye, eating food that just so happened to be undercooked, etcetera that could possibly cause this bacteria to claim my daughter’s life without me being made aware until it was too late. I was convinced that I would be one of the unlucky people that would experience such a loss, and all because I wasn’t careful enough, hence the ritualistic and obsessive steps I would take to avoid the possibility.

I’ve since overcome my condition, but the idea I can’t seem to connect in regards to thoughts having the power to physically manifest and create, either good or bad, then why did I have a healthy baby girl?

Now don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t be more happy and thankful that my daughter is thriving and healthy (it’s all I ever wanted). But, I know all too well how much effort and energy I put into these fearful thoughts, and it really stole ALL of my joy and affected those close to me dramatically. I just don’t understanding how it didn’t create the negative outcomes that I feared.

I feel like I felt that feeling of loss with every fiber of my being (when I go through an episode, I get this warped idea that if I prepare myself for the worst, then when it actually happens it won’t be as bad). But I felt it in just the way you say to feel for and imagine having the things you want to bring into your reality; to manifest.

So while I’m thankful beyond belief that this is not the case for me and my daughter, and these negative ideas did not come into my reality…what does that mean for the opposite positive thoughts, feelings and focus…I have no doubts that I put much energy and effort into my fear, so if the law of attraction is impartial and acts off of thought and vibration…why didn’t I manifest my worst fears, and what does that mean about my ability to manifest my desires?

Comment by Lynn | November 8, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Lynn. We’re glad to hear your daughter was born healthy. We were able to ask The Council your question last night and we’ll publish a post on it as soon as the recording and post are ready. Love, Bob & Cynthia.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 10, 2016 | Reply

22. Dear Bob, Cynthia and the Council,
    I few months back I wrote to you about my husband who is much beloved but emotionally abusive. Your advice to me was that he wouldn’t change, and I needed to protect my children by leaving him if I couldn’t do it for myself.

I’ve spent months pondering your response and attempting to find a better solution, but am now beginning to see that he is most likely incapable of change. I haven’t 100% given up, but am 99% there. Which is very sad for me.

My 2 previous relationships (1 was a marriage) were superficial, born out of my insecurity, and ended fairly easily once I realised my error. But this time I married for love, and truly believed (as he says he did) that I was marrying for life. We have a lovely daughter together and I can barely imagine a life without my much adored husband. My heart fills with joy and love just thinking of him. Unfortunately now, it also fills with anger and pain, and we have only been married 4 years.

My question is: I feel leaving him is probably my only option, but I can barely think about it as my heart feels like it’s being ripped from my chest and violently smashed, day after day after day when I think of my future, and lost hopes and dreams. I don’t know how I’m going to bear the pain and disappointment. Just thinking of it is unbearable. I’m not into drugs or alcohol, but at the moment drinking is looking very appealing, and I’ve even considered antidepressants, something I’m very against. I don’t have any skills to deal with the crushing pain of heartbreak, and don’t know where to go for help. I’m having counselling, and try to talk to my friends often, but nothing seems to ease the deep cutting pain and despair that I feel inside.

I’ve been in a deep hole of depression once before and really don’t want to go there again. But I also don’t want to numb myself. Can you help me please? I’m terrified to take the next step. I feel like it entails consciously jumping into an abyss, which is counter-intuitive to me.

With loving gratitude,
    Jolanda

P.S.: I’m also very worried about how I will cope financially and whether he will allow me to stay in our house. I want to stay here for my children and my work, but fear that he will want to punish me and will try to hurt me by making me sell it, leaving us homeless and jobless, and taking away the security I had before I married him. Legally, he would be entitled to do that. Do you have any advice? This is another reason I’m hesitating to leave. Thank you.

Comment by Jolanda | November 4, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Jolanda. We did a session with The Council last night and asked them your question. When the recording is ready we’ll publish a post on this question. Love, Bob & Cynthia.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | November 10, 2016 | Reply

23. Hello Cynthia and Bob,

Please ask the Council on my behalf if I’m on the right track of the direction I’m currently taking with doing my spiritual readings. I want to know if I can eventually make this a full time career.

Amber Choisella

Comment by Amber Choisella | October 28, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Amber. We’ll be happy to ask The Council if you’re on the right track with your spiritual readings, and if you can eventually make this a full time career. We’ll post your answer as soon as it’s ready.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 29, 2016 | Reply

• Thank you Bob, Cynthia, and The Council, I highly appreciate this. <3.

Comment by Amber Choisella | November 4, 2016 | Reply

24. Bob, Cynthia, and The Council, thank you for all of the wisdom and guidance you give people. You’ve been a tremendous help to me in the past, and I would love some more guidance. My thirteen year old son is extremely sensitive to energy, and he also experiences anxiety. I believe at least some of the anxiety is because he picks up on energies that his brain doesn’t understand, so his brain creates anxiety. Do you see this too? Going to middle school became so anxiety provoking and overwhelming last year that he ended up having such severe panic attacks that I pulled him out of school and am homeschooling. We’ve been working with a naturopathic doctor who is also an intuitive healer, to help my son, and although he is somewhat better, but still struggles with anxiety. What can you tell me about my son’s pre-birth planning around his struggling with anxiety? We thought it was all because of being in school, and yet, since we’ve pulled him out, it’s still very much here, and causing a lot of grief. I guess I’m looking for reassurance that things won’t always be this hard for my son, and that he’ll grow up able to be independent, hold a job, etc.- all the things a parent wants for their child. I try to hold in my heart and mind that he’ll be fine, but it’s hard when right now, he’s not.

Comment by mariner2mother | October 23, 2016 | Reply

25. Hi Cynthia and Bob!
    A couple days ago I posted a question about the spiritual path that I should be walking and questions on how to get there, what religion is right, which is wrong (with a little of my background story). I was able to find previous questions that helped me with my own question, though now I have more specified questions.

I gather that religion is more like a catalyst to the source, and there are many ways to tap in? And if I am to be under the impression that we create our own reality, wouldn’t that mean all religions are in fact valid, because people believe them? Is that the only reason why? Or are these enlightened or holy people just hanging around somewhere independent of our beliefs on their reality? Basically, is their reality different than what people believe it to be?

Who makes up the council? What beliefs do they hold that make their reality real if that’s the case. And what of people that don’t believe that they’re real? Does that make them not real? I’m guessing not, so I’m hoping the council can explain!!! (Not intending for this particular question to be disrespectful to the council at all, it just aids in getting my main question across!)

Am I real only because I believe I am? What keeps little children from flying when they jump off a roof truly believing that they can? What stops the chaos from ensuing if everyone’s thoughts can literally be reality? There must be something that we can collectively deem true that governs the reality that we are creating, both in physical and spiritual. Otherwise, person 1 could truly believe person 2 was a sinner destined for hell, while person 2 believes that they are to reincarnate and become a tree? Which is true? Does the tree become hell, and if so, hell for whom? How could they both be true?

I’m hoping you’ll bear with me. I know I’ve asked a lot of questions, but I’m just making sure you’re getting my central theme. There must be some foundation on which to build, right? What about the third eye and the chakras. I feel like this would be what was being used during the spiritual experiences that people have (you guys may not think that at all), but some believe that you can’t even begin to attain these abilities unless you decalcify your pineal gland and open your chakras in a certain way to receive the energy. And yet others eat junk food and drink and bathe in fluoridated water and even have negative outlooks on life and still claim to have these extra-sensory or spiritual abilities. Which is it? It can’t be both can it? And if it can, then how does that tie in to my centrally themed question above? It seems vague, and I just want clarity.

I don’t want to work so hard in tuning in to a frequency that I can’t because I bathe in fluoridated water and eat like an average American at least half the week. Do I need to change my life that drastically? Is this ability elusive and difficult to come by? A road laid with rules and restrictions? I’ve tried to see auras, to listen for clues, to believe things, but it’s hard to couple it with an analytical mind. For me nothing solid ever comes through.

If I were you Cynthia, I feel I’d know for sure because of that first-hand experience, and it would be so hard for me to stray when people didn’t share my beliefs because I heard/saw them before my very eyes (eye?). Surely this would expand my consciousness and awareness in this lifetime and so be available to me? How can I make this my reality? Or did I already choose my reality…Or am I always choosing and therefore changing it? Ohh my. I am sorry haha, what a ramble.

Please, please don’t take these contemplations the wrong way, I mean no offense and want with all my heart and soul to believe that I’m headed in the right direction, which I feel is why I’ve been drawn here in the first place and have the opportunity to ask the very questions that could give me the boost that I need.

I had a personal question in my post from before about the abortion I had in 2014. I mentioned I was vague in hopes that some detail could be provided, as I have noticed the precise detail some people have been given in their responses and I’d be lying if I didn’t have some high hopes haha. I’ve always wondered about my past life and how it affects my desires, aversions and decision making now, if at all as well. I have trust that the council will know precisely what to say to ease or sway my little rambling heart haha. Thank you so much in advance for entertaining my curious self!
    With love, Ashley

Comment by Ashley | October 18, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Ashley. Thank you very much for your questions. We’re glad you took time to review other people’s questions and The Council’s answers. And we’re glad these questions and answers helped you with your own questions and has given you more specific questions.

For the purpose of this blog, it would help us help you if you could narrow your questions down to a specific area, ask just a few questions, and keep your comment as brief as possible while still making your questions understood. We understand you’re curious about religion, how thoughts can affect your reality, extrasensory perception, and your abortion. We suggest taking some time to think about your most pressing current question for The Council and trying to ask it as succinctly as possible. You’re welcome to ask follow up questions at a latter date, or questions on another topic. We expect to be around for a while.

Thanks in advance. If it’s too difficult to relate your question to a specific area, consider making an appointment for a paying phone session where you’d be able to ask your questions directly to The Council and get their response. We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 23, 2016 | Reply

• Well if I had to narrow it down to what I really want to hear the most from the council, it would probably lean more towards my own personal “story” of past lives and the one I have now, about my abortion and that soul and possibly my relationship with my boyfriend now.

And how everything plays out into what I’m really supposed to do in life…where do my talents lie and why am I having trouble finding them?

I have many philosophical questions, (I’ve come up with even more today), but maybe they will have a place in the comments box.

Mostly I’d love some detail that could help me feel more sure that there is something to it all…then by default maybe I would have less philosophical questions…

The only thing that I would like to add to this or switch if needed, would be chakras and what that may have to do with some of the issues that I have dealt with in my past or may be dealing with now.

I really appreciate the effort that both of you put into the blog! Thank you so much. I feel very grateful to have the opportunity to even ask such questions. I got very caught up in my ramblings and really need you to know that! I hope I’ve narrowed it down in a way that the questions might easily transition onto the next while still being fairly concise. If not just pick what either of you might intuitively feel would benefit!

Comment by Ashley | October 24, 2016 | Reply

• Thanks for narrowing down your questions, Ashley. We’ll get The Council’s answers as soon as we can and we’ll post them in a blog.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 26, 2016 | Reply

26. Hello,

My name is Nacole. I had an abortion today. My whole life I had read the Bible. I have prayed over everything. Honestly, up until today I despised people who had abortions. I thought it was selfish. I was very judgmental. So here I am today laying in bed in complete peace. Let me explain.

I have had a total of 5 pregnancies. 1 whom was still born around 7 months. His name Edward. His father and I were best friends until the pregnancy happened. Then I became evil and only wanted to ruin his life. He insisted I abort him in 2007. I refused. I told him if he is meant to be here he would be here. If he was not then God would take him.

My oldest, who is now 17, was a preemie born at 1 pound in 1998.

My other one who is 16 was a struggle to get here, but she was born on time just low birth weight.

And lastly my baby, who is 2, was born a little small but okay. I had a great team of doctors. However her father also left me in my 7th month.

I was devastated by the demise of that relationship. All of the men in my life seemed to move on once a bigger commitment was introduced. Often times leaving me in an extreme amount of pain and loneliness.

So now, today, I found myself in an abortion clinic. I was shaking and crying and praying for forgiveness. I thought I would become suicidal. I thought I would have extreme anxiety. I already different [sic] from PTSD from a history of abuse.

The baby I aborted was a product of an affair. I am not in a committed, monogamous relationship but he is.

This last relationship I felt happened because of the severe lack of love in my life. The loneliness was unbearable. The heartbreak immeasurable as I was sure my last baby’s father was my “soul partner” but he moved on.

I clung to this man because he had a pulse. I felt pretty again. It was never my intention to take him from his current relationship, but to just stop the loneliness for a moment.

Well he would say things like, “You are going to have my baby,” and “Her name will be Brooklyn.” Then of course when I presented him with pregnancy he fled, which I expected.

Because of the low birth weights and loss of my son I just couldn’t go through it alone. I develop hyperemesis (constant vomiting) every time. Severe anxiety. Placenta previa. Severe headaches and constipation. My last pregnancy I had visiting nurses.

So I decided because he was not interested in becoming a father and I couldn’t be sick alone. I aborted.

This is where the odd part happens.

I sit in the room waiting for the doctor. I am flooded with emotions. He asks me if I am sure. I say I have to be sure. I cannot raise a baby alone, and getting through the pregnancy alone would cause a lot of stress and medical issues.

After the procedure I am loopy. I come home and my beloved friend is caring for me. Buying me food, picking up prescriptions, and buying heating pads for the severe cramping and bleeding that was supposed to occur. I was preparing myself for battle suicidal thoughts and extreme fatigue.

That has not happened. When my mother called to check on me I told her…”I feel peaceful. I feel like my little girl will be back.” I also said, “More than guilt or pain, I feel love.” It is hard to explain.

She must think I’m losing my mind. In addition, I have almost no bleeding at all. I do not have cramping. I have been laying in bed thinking about the baby and all I can do is smile at the thought of her.

Today I have felt an immense amount of need for change. Change to stop smoking. Change to lighten up on my drinking. Change to lose weight. Change to stop letting people stay in my life who treat me so poorly. Change to move homes and even jobs. It is so odd that I would have an abortion and start thinking of these things. But it is truly what I have been thinking about.

So much so I typed in Google, “I feel at peace with my abortion.” And “Why would my abortion make me want to change my life,” which brought me here.

I must say, I sat on my couch with my jaw hanging reading the stories of abortion on here. The advice and the meanings, it is like you were reading my mind.

I guess the only questions I have are….

1. How difficult will the process of changing my life become?

2. What if I fail at it?

3. Will I ever get past my two year old’s father, in order to find someone again?

4. How is this termination changing my thoughts and beliefs so rapidly?

5. Why do I not feel guilty?

6. Will she come back to me?

Comment by Nacole | October 8, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Nacole. We’re glad you found our website. Thanks for the background and the story of your abortion. It sounds like you’re experiencing the love that The Council says is always available to us, particularly from the soul you aborted. It sounds like the desire for change that you’re experiencing is all for good things.

We’ll ask The Council your questions as soon as we have a chance, and post their answer when it’s ready. Please be patient. We have several questions to answer and it sometimes can take many weeks before we’re able to post your response. Keep focusing on the love and peace you’re feeling. Love and light, Cynthia and Bob

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 9, 2016 | Reply

27. Hello again, it’s Darla. I’ve had psychic experiences all my life. I’ve always felt deeply connected with the spiritual. Still, I’ve struggled with the anxiety this can bring. I feel like I have this deep-rooted fear buried deep in my psyche. My question is what were some of my past lives like and did I have this ability before? Thank you for any help.

Comment by truthjournal | October 7, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Darla. We’ll be happy to ask The Council your question about past lives and were you psychic in any of them. We’ll also try to get at the root of your fear. We’ll post The Council’s response when it’s ready. Love Cynthia and Bob

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 9, 2016 | Reply

28. Dear Cynthia and Bob,

I had an abortion around a year ago and just recently I am starting to feel so much better and clear in my mind of what has happened. I cried so much that I let go of the emotions and feel free again.

However, 2 days ago I went for a medium consultation and feel very anxious and scared of what this medium told me. The medium said to me that my aborted child was a girl who is now very angry and sad from not being able to be born.

I told the medium that before the abortion I prayed to my aborted soul and asked it for forgiveness and that all I felt from this soul was pure love and acceptance. I also felt it was going to be a boy, not a girl. Then the medium said “how would you feel if I had to kill you now?”. She seemed to try to make me feel guilty and then said that I needed her help in further sessions to release that soul, “because it is not at peace and it is attached to you in a negative way”.

She then said that if I do not solve this situation with her, I will not be able to get pregnant or that my future child will be a very angry “fucked up” one. Also she said that I had personality problems that I must change or I will be a crazy woman and that my grandmother is my guardian angel and she is worried about me.

I know my baby is in heaven right now, not with me anymore and that it was a boy, not a girl. Please tell me whether this medium was right because I do not know what I can do with that information,

Delfos

Comment by Delfos | October 1, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Delfos. We’re glad to hear you’re feeling better about the abortion you had around a year ago.

We’ll ask The Council about the information you received from this medium and post a response as soon as we can. It sounds to us like this medium was more interested in scheduling more sessions with you than she was in providing the kind of spiritual guidance we hear from The Council.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 2, 2016 | Reply

29. Hey Bob/Cynthia,
    Hope you guys are going good. This is Vacha.

Thanks much for the answer for the question I had on abortion. I am starting to think what was suggested by Counsel – the reason why the pregnancy occurred in the first place.I am thinking a lot about what I want to next in my life – the kind of work, the place I want to settle down eventually etc.

I want to actually eventually want to move to India. The issue with that is – I have loads of issues with my in-laws and I move to India, it can be a big problem for me. It may even drift my husband and me apart to the point of separation.

This is my second marriage for me and my husband. I actually want this marriage to work for the sake of my son. and Although I want to move to India eventually – I have a fear that My husband and I may be separated because of the family issues that we will have there.

My own family is in India and I will get a good support from them if I move there. As I am the only child that they have, it will be good if I move there for them. I miss them so much here and they miss me too.

Career wise, it will be better if I stay here – it will be tough to find a job in India with the experience that I have in my domain. That’s what I think as of now.

I am very confused about this. After this pregnancy and abortion happened – it is sort of a wake up call for what I want to do next.

This is not a urgent question. When ever you and the counsel have some time, Can you please suggest me what is my learning lessons spiritually – with respect to the relationships I share with my husband and my mother in law and other family members ? Will it be a good move if I go to India or is it better to stay here and do the job that I am doing and kind of going ahead with the flow.

I am thinking about the purpose of my life and the lessons that I have learn. My life had many ups and downs from past few years. It seems to a constant struggle. My relationship is my husband is sometimes good and sometimes very bad. I am really not sure what the future holds with respect to that. Is there anything I can do to make the relationships among my husband, myself, my parents and his parents better.

Thanks so much for the answers that the Counsel gave me. Thanks to Bob and Cynthia for taking a time to help people. I am deeply grateful for that.

Regards,

Comment by learningsoulsite | September 23, 2016 | Reply

• Hi, Vacha. We’ve done a session with The Council on these questions and we’ll get it posted as soon as we can. We can tell you now that The Council says don’t be in a hurry to move back to India.

Comment by Cynthia & Bob | October 2, 2016 | Reply

30. Hi Counsil,
    My name is Vacha Dave and I am from India. I presently live in Virginia with my husband and my son.
    I am very religious person by faith and I strongly feel that god directed me to your website to seek some guidance regarding my very complicated situation I am in.

I am two months pregnant and I am thinking of having an abortion because my health condition, any additional support and the Job that I started recently which is necessary for me and my son in the future too. In case even if I want to go ahead with this pregnancy , my health and my condition is not helping this without any additional support.

Although I never really planned this pregnancy, I feel extremely guilty for the fact that I would be killing my baby. Although I don’t really know the gender of the baby – I think I have seen him in many of my vivid imaginations playing with my younger son – I call him Monu – A chubby,foodie younger son – who unfortunately will never happen in reality. My health is not permitting this – I have extreme Nausea and vomiting – same which happened for the first pregnancy. It was very difficult because of ongoing issues with my husband – it was very trying time for me and my family.

I have nevery purposefully hurt anybody my whole life of 30 years. I have always loved and morally lived a very correct life. This is the biggest decision I had to take because because of my health and my conditions. It seems correct to me but this guilt of killing my own baby – and not giving him chance to live is trubling me a lot.

I have gone through various posts you have online. I have tried talking to baby, Crying, asking for forgiveness, asking god in meditation – but I somehow want forgiveness from my baby. I think he is not getting the treatment he deserves from me, and If I can ask for Monu’s forgiveness and I want god to take him to heaven.

I will chant and pray to god as much as I can for him. Can you please help me with this ?

I have read many of the online articles from this site, and the fact that it could be a plan between my spirit and baby’s spirit and I will eventually meet him – helps me to deal with it in a better way

Thanks a ton in advance for helping millions like me to fight depression and guilt that we have from having abortion.

Comment by learningsoulsite | September 20, 2016 | Reply

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )